Claireboardman1
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Says second payment scheduled but then next to status says: ready to be paid what does this mean,thanks
Claire SFE
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Claireboardman1)
Says second payment scheduled but then next to status says: ready to be paid what does this mean,thanks
Hi Claire,

When is your payment due to be paid?

Thanks,
Claire
Claireboardman1
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
4th july
Graeme SFE
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
4th july
Hi Claire,

This just means that your payment is ready to be paid and it will arrive on time.

Thanks, Graeme
Claireboardman1
Rep:
Thank you x
Graeme SFE
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Thank you x
You're welcome - if you have any further questions feel free to ask.

Thanks, Graeme
Claireboardman1
Rep:
(Original post by Graeme SFE)
You're welcome - if you have any further questions feel free to ask.

Thanks, Graeme
Hi how long does it says payment in progress for? As im due to be payed in 2 days ?
Lynsey SFE
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hi how long does it says payment in progress for? As im due to be payed in 2 days ?
Hello,

Have you received your payment?

Thanks, Lynsey.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (24)
18.32%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (31)
23.66%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (71)
54.2%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (5)
3.82%

Watched Threads