Breadth of Biology

Watch this thread
Dentaldreams
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
As I’ve gotten older I’ve realised that revision is becoming more difficult somehow. I’m recalling less with biology.

I’m open to any advice that has helped to get anyone through the expanse of A-level biology, because my techniques do not seem to be working and exams are literally around the corner :/

I’m making this biology revision thread to help me plan the next few weeks leading up to exams.
martinkross2
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 months ago
Hey man, that's a good idea, I totally support you. And I want you to pass the bio exam.
Dentaldreams
Rep:
(Original post by martinkross2)
Hey man, that's a good idea, I totally support you. And I want you to pass the bio exam.
Thanks
Reality Check
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Dentaldreams)
As I’ve gotten older I’ve realised that revision is becoming more difficult somehow. I’m recalling less with biology.

I’m open to any advice that has helped to get anyone through the expanse of A-level biology, because my techniques do not seem to be working and exams are literally around the corner :/

I’m making this biology revision thread to help me plan the next few weeks leading up to exams.
I shall be following this thread - and definitely happy to offer help and advice. What are your current revision techniques, and where do you find they're not working?
Dentaldreams
Rep:
(Original post by Reality Check)
I shall be following this thread - and definitely happy to offer help and advice. What are your current revision techniques, and where do you find they're not working?
Great to have some experienced insight on this thread
My current techniques are using my flashcards and doing exam questions, however I feel like I could do more to retain the information better.
Dentaldreams
Rep:
Daily Revision Checklist - 07/04/22

(Because it’s finally time to sort out my life!)
• review exchange and transport system flashcards
• practice questions on;
>Surface exchange
>Gas exchange
>Digestion and absorption
>Mass transport in animals
>Mass transport in plants
•regurgitate all the information I can recall; and make a list of weak areas
•minimum of three questions of the day
Last edited by Dentaldreams; 2 months ago
Dentaldreams
Rep:
Today is the day I really will get onto track!
I’m worrying more than I’m actually studying:cry:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (18)
31.03%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (22)
37.93%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (2)
3.45%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (3)
5.17%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (4)
6.9%
I’m starting to consider my university options (7)
12.07%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (1)
1.72%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
1.72%

Watched Threads