Turn on thread page Beta

Small Boobs. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    lol...the number is like the size of you...like the back size i think...then the letters are the cup size of the breasts.

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry about it. Jesus, if a boy went on here complaining his penis was too small, we'd all laugh at him.

I'm a 34B and I really don't care. I have tits, that's the important thing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by quadrocat)
    Don't worry about it. Jesus, if a boy went on here complaining his penis was too small, we'd all laugh at him.

I'm a 34B and I really don't care. I have tits, that's the important thing.
    Indeed!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sparkle86)
    lol...the number is like the size of you...like the back size i think...then the letters are the cup size of the breasts.
    As far as I'm aware, the number is the distance in inches around the body just below the boobs.

ReputationRep:
    The number is the measure just below the boobs in inches (plus four or five to get an even number). The letter is the cup size and the difference between the number measurement, eg A = 0-1 inch diff, B 1-2 inch diff etc (or something like that :?)

ReputationRep:
    yea i think i'll just see how it all goes.

ReputationRep:
    yea i think i'll just see how it all goes.
    Do yours sparkle?

ReputationRep:
    do mine what?

Boobs don't matter that much.

ReputationRep:
    yea but to me they do. makes me feel like a proper woman.

ReputationRep:
    whats with the boobs anyway... I personally dont really mind..

ReputationRep:
    whats with the boobs anyway... I personally dont really mind..
    bet u did when u were a hungry littl baby :P

and a hungry big man 2 come to think of it lol

ReputationRep:
    i personally like beautiful boobs but not small or flat. sorry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blue_Garage)
    Boobs don't matter that much.
    err ithink they do matter!
    boobs are an essential part of the female body. if u aint got them then quel dommage...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Messiah)
    boobs are an essential part of the female body. if u aint got them then quel dommage...
    Bit harsh. i would never say any women who had had a masectomy is any less of a woman than myself.

ReputationRep:
    It depends what you class as "aint got them". If you're saying that any woman with less than a B-cup isn't a real woman, which I suspect you are, then shame on you. Luckily for men, women don't generally feel this way about penis size, even though that does have some practical implications.

Also luckily for men, you don't have to walk around with your personal measurements written on your t-shirt for the whole world to see. Everyone can tell a woman's bust size just from passing her in the street, hence we get quite sensitive about these things. Bear that in mind next time you make a comment like that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trousers)
    It depends what you class as "aint got them". If you're saying that any woman with less than a B-cup isn't a real woman, which I suspect you are, then shame on you. Luckily for men, women don't generally feel this way about penis size, even though that does have some practical implications.

Also luckily for men, you don't have to walk around with your personal measurements written on your t-shirt for the whole world to see. Everyone can tell a woman's bust size just from passing her in the street, hence we get quite sensitive about these things. Bear that in mind next time you make a comment like that.
    Ohh there are a lot of fit As out there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trousers)
    Luckily for men, women don't generally feel this way about penis size, even though that does have some practical implications.

And not all men have the same mentality as him, fortunately.

ReputationRep:
    yea but to me they do. makes me feel like a proper woman.
    WTF is a proper woman? Isn't being chromosomally XX enough? Why do you have to look a certain way? Ay Craumba!

ReputationRep:
    You my friend, are a w....

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 26, 2005
Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.