The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 260
Blue_Garage
The way I see it is, if you think they matter (guys) then you're shallow.

Well duh, it's the same as if looks matter then you're shallow. So freakin what, if I'm going to pick a girl up in a bar I'm not going for the minger, I'll be going for the fit one. That's what it all comes down to.
Reply 261
nice. i do know though that u have to be phsyically attracted to someone before anything else. but its still a bit hurtful to girls who arent slim and gorgeous. not that u have to be slim to be gorgeous.

karen x
ponjavic
Well duh, it's the same as if looks matter then you're shallow. So freakin what, if I'm going to pick a girl up in a bar I'm not going for the minger, I'll be going for the fit one. That's what it all comes down to.

Ah, finally someone who has some honesty.

I really dislike it when people say that physical looks don't matter. Of course, personality is very important aswell, but everyone is going to talk to the good looking girl over the not so attractive one. I don't go into a bar and think 'Ah, she seems as though she might be a nice girl.' I'll pick out a fit bird, and go for her.
Reply 263
sparkle86
nice. i do know though that u have to be phsyically attracted to someone before anything else. but its still a bit hurtful to girls who arent slim and gorgeous. not that u have to be slim to be gorgeous.

karen x

And slim and gorgeous girls can be stupid and constantly be sorry about them not going to uni and stuff like that.
Everbody was given something, not evenly though.

Us talking about oxbridge, ucas results and so forth can be hurtful to girls who aren't intelligent and talented.

It's just how the world works
Blue_Garage

Looks like ur about to start a war with every straight guy here!

Nothing to do with shallow it's all to do with natural attraction.
Reply 265
Blue_Garage

without guys you wouldnt exist :smile:
technik
without guys you wouldnt exist :smile:

Good point there Technik.

That's even more true than just the sperm.

Some scientists believe women to be undeveloped male organisms. The clitoris is an undeveloped penis, etc, etc. Weird scientists.
Reply 267
nice bit of info there, thanks.
Reply 268
ToshTrent
Good point there Technik.

That's even more true than just the sperm.

Some scientists believe women to be undeveloped male organisms. The clitoris is an undeveloped penis, etc, etc. Weird scientists.

Hmmm, I always though men were incomplete women (XX XY etc!!)
Reply 269
its just proportion rather than size. To be honest though id prefere size A or flat chested boobs anyday than size D or E (they just look to big and on most out of proportion) For the smaller sizes though it depends on her height/weight and what looks right.

Of course boob size contributes less than 1% on choosing a women (for me)
Reply 270
horrorboy
its just proportion rather than size. To be honest though id prefere size A or flat chested boobs anyday than size D or E (they just look to big and on most out of proportion) For the smaller sizes though it depends on her height/weight and what looks right.

Of course boob size contributes less than 1% on choosing a women (for me)

And if the D and E were in proportion the girl'd be fat and not appealing :biggrin:
So it's a nogo basically (no offence Ds and Es I don't think you'd care anyway :P)
ponjavic
And if the D and E were in proportion the girl'd be fat and not appealing :biggrin:

Although i do agree with you in general, you do get some stunning 'larger' girls, they just need to be in shape aswell. For example i went out with a girl who was a D, and she was VERY attractive. I'll try dig up a photo...

I hate the girls that are very unattractive, and quite overweight, and yet still dress in small clothing. I mean, if they want to then they have every right, i just don't really want to be seeing that.
Reply 272
Makavelli_07
Although i do agree with you in general, you do get some stunning 'larger' girls, they just need to be in shape aswell. For example i went out with a girl who was a D, and she was VERY attractive. I'll try dig up a photo...

I hate the girls that are very unattractive, and quite overweight, and yet still dress in small clothing. I mean, if they want to then they have every right, i just don't really want to be seeing that.

Yeah I know they can be attrictive still doesn't work for me though. Had one once, tried it, didn't work out, I constantly was annoyed by it =(
I hope your talking about the first part of my post? If your on about the second part i'd be disturbed. :biggrin:

Your right though, i guess i got lucky and found an exception. Shame we really didn't get on.
Reply 274
Makavelli_07
I hope your talking about the first part of my post? If your on about the second part i'd be disturbed. :biggrin:

Your right though, i guess i got lucky and found an exception. Shame we really didn't get on.

Yeah first part :rolleyes:

Ohh what happened?
ponjavic
Yeah first part :rolleyes:

Ohh what happened?

Nothing much, we just didn't really get on that well, and split up after only a couple of weeks. She was very arguementative, and pretty stuck up. I just had enough of her.
Reply 276
Makavelli_07
Nothing much, we just didn't really get on that well, and split up after only a couple of weeks. She was very arguementative, and pretty stuck up. I just had enough of her.

Maybe mom put her on a diet.

(sorry :biggrin:)

You broke up with her?
ponjavic
Maybe mom put her on a diet.

(sorry :biggrin:)

You broke up with her?

LOL

Yeah, i broke up with her. We've hooked up a couple of times since, and she's quite nice now. I think she's matured since we went out. So in the end, i guess staying on good terms with her payed off. :biggrin:

What went wrong with yours, then?
Reply 278
Makavelli_07
LOL

Yeah, i broke up with her. We've hooked up a couple of times since, and she's quite nice now. I think she's matured since we went out. So in the end, i guess staying on good terms with her payed off. :biggrin:

What went wrong with yours, then?

Kissing was allrite but I wouldn't want it further than that, so I pretty much broke up with her :/
Ah well, i guess we've got different tastes. :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending