This discussion is closed.
Carelesswhispers
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
And if the D and E were in proportion the girl'd be fat and not appealing
So it's a nogo basically (no offence Ds and Es I don't think you'd care anyway :P)
gee, thanks, i'm a 32D+ am a size 8/10. i guess u could say i'm out of proportion slightly but i'm not fat by any means. Another down point of having larger boobs is that its bloody hard to find a nice bra, and they quite expensive!
Luize
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by _mad_moo_)
gee, thanks, i'm a 32D+ am a size 8/10. i guess u could say i'm out of proportion slightly but i'm not fat by any means. Another down point of having larger boobs is that its bloody hard to find a nice bra, and they quite expensive!
Strange, I know quite a few people with 32 D/DD/E Yet to find a decent bra thats not hideous or huge and unattractive is near impossible. Damn narrowminded makers.
Although everyone I know doens't look wrong, it doesn't look fake or out of proportion.
lost_puppy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
woa, I'm a size 8/10 and I htought my 32Cs were titch...
sparkle86
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
lol, definitely not hun! wish i had ur figure.
Carelesswhispers
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I know quite a few people with 32 D/DD/E Yet to find a decent bra thats not hideous or huge and unattractive is near impossible. Damn narrowminded makers.
Plus they make loads of the sexy pretty ones really padded which looks ridculous on me, i just fall out really badly
Flicker
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Luize)
Strange, I know quite a few people with 32 D/DD/E Yet to find a decent bra thats not hideous or huge and unattractive is near impossible. Damn narrowminded makers.
Although everyone I know doens't look wrong, it doesn't look fake or out of proportion.
i read recently it's because bras are designed to look good on models, who are generally thin with size C on average. despite these "perfect" figures making up about 2% of the population, they still make the bras in those proportions. it's no wonder it's a nightmare to find one that fits properly!
sparkle86
Rep:
?
well i lost a pound this last week thats just gone...so im getting there.
Mean Mr. Mustard
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by sparkle86)
well i lost a pound this last week thats just gone...so im getting there.
a pound?!?!? what's a pound?!?! I sh*t a pound!!!

sorry...i couldn't resist...
sparkle86
Rep:
?
lol.

well it got to wednesday...and...i broke a nail and had a fry up :'(
sparkle86
Rep:
?
i adore peter kay! lol
sparkle86
Rep:
?
thought id bring this back incase anyone had any new comments to make about it all.
Michael_101_
Report 14 years ago
Karen, don't worry, there are lots of guys out there who find small boobs VERY sexy !!!!!
Trust me, I know
Blue Bliss
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Krysa)
I'm 32C, I love the C cup but want to get my number a bit bigger
wtf why? 32C is like the PERFECT bra size. Not too big, not too small. PERFECT.

And guys dont have much against small boobs are girls think really. As long as she's still really pretty.

We dont ALL look at a girl sexually you know...

And even then, there are plenty of guys who find small breasts sexy. I know I'd prefer them over too large, wouldn't know what to do with those... o_O;
ToshTrent
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Smaller breasts are better than the ones which are to big. Just call em ur sports package.
Rainy
Badges: 14
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Blue Bliss)
And guys dont have much against small boobs are girls think really. As long as she's still really pretty.
You give the rest of us guys a bad name. :albertein

There's no such thing as the perfect figure. There's no uniform breast size which is 'the best'. No girl can be 'perfect'. No guy can be 'perfect'. You don't have to be really pretty, or have huge breats to be attractive. Who wants conformity, and different men like different types of women. And I'm sure it reciprocates accordingly. To me, you could have the most attractive figure & facial features imaginable, yet you could still be ugly in terms of personality etc. For any self-respecting, and women-respecting bloke, it's the whole package that counts. Not whether she's a 34b or a 34c.

We're not all superficial nymphos who read far too much FHM.
Blue Bliss
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Raindance)
You give the rest of us guys a bad name. :albertein

There's no such thing as the perfect figure. There's no uniform breast size which is 'the best'. No girl can be 'perfect'. No guy can be 'perfect'. You don't have to be really pretty, or have huge breats to be attractive. Who wants conformity, and different men like different types of women. And I'm sure it reciprocates accordingly. To me, you could have the most attractive figure & facial features imaginable, yet you could still be ugly in terms of personality etc. For any self-respecting, and women-respecting bloke, it's the whole package that counts. Not whether she's a 34b or a 34c.

We're not all superficial nymphos who read far too much FHM.
I think you're reading too much into what I said...

Especially when I said guys had varied tastes after I said 36C was the perfect size.

You dont think that maybe... JUST MAYBE. I was talking about my personal tastes?

This IS a thread about aesthetics. I'm sure people can be ugly in terms of personality, but thats not the point of the thread.

Wish you were a little less offensive your post. I'd like to think I'm actually more open minded than most guys.
Rainy
Badges: 14
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Blue Bliss)
I think you're reading too much into what I said...

Wish you were a little less offensive your post. I'd like to think I'm actually more open minded than most guys.
It wasn't really directed at you, the quote it was just a nice example - and i left out the rest of the quote so it'd fit. Sorry! But we all know the sort who that was aimed at.
Blue Bliss
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Raindance)
It wasn't really directed at you, the quote it was just a nice example - and i left out the rest of the quote so it'd fit. Sorry! But we all know the sort who that was aimed at.
Hm... okies. Forget about it

Well unfourtunately there ARE a lot of shallow people out there. But I dont know why a smart girl would wanna cater for those type of people anyway.
Dipsomaniac
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Hey, I'm sure a lot of guys have enough to be insecure about as well regarding sizes and measurements! Just be yourself... Personality is the most attractive feature anyone can possess and although attraction is important in a relationship do you really want to be with someone who wouldn't consider you because your cup size is slightly too small for their liking? Guys aren't as shallow as you think... I hope!
magiccarpet
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by sparkle86)
Hi all.

Ok im a B cup at the mo....which personally i think is small as it is...but anyways...im losing weight...im 11 stone 9 at the mo. lost 3 pounds this week which im pleased about.

im just really worried that my boobs will shrink...i couldnt bear to be flat chested or have tiny boobs.

so can anyone tell me if they will shrink badly? or if they'll stay the same or what?

and to the guys...what do u think of slim girls who r flat chested or not got alot of boobs?

karen x
its about proportion. my frind is size 6-8 and 5'6. i thought she had fairly massive ones, at least the same size as mine (34D). i was shocked to find she wore a B cup. just on her this cup sise looked massive :eek:

another advantage to small tits is that apparantly the nipple area is extremely more sensitive on tiny titties so u enjoy sexy things alot better
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (77)
67.54%
No I haven't decided yet (21)
18.42%
Yes but I might change my mind (16)
14.04%

Watched Threads