This discussion is closed.
viviki
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by magiccarpet)
its about proportion. my frind is size 6-8 and 5'6. i thought she had fairly massive ones, at least the same size as mine (34D). i was shocked to find she wore a B cup. just on her this cup sise looked massive :eek:

another advantage to small tits is that apparantly the nipple area is extremely more sensitive on tiny titties so u enjoy sexy things alot better
Mine are actually that sensitive its not enjoyable at certain times of the month theya re too painful for a bra let alone any naughties.
Herleif
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Personally i like my girl to have some tits as flat-chested is not too effeminate is it? Although, having said that i would not not fancy a girl purely based on her being flat. You can be sexy without having large breasts if you stay in shape and are hot in bed - you'd be welcome to pay me a visit
Ali_04
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
what counts as being flat chested? i'm a 32b but i'm also really petite- size 6-8 and 5'2!
viviki
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I'm 32B althoughthey are def growing at the moment (yay only thing the pill is good for) but i'm a 6-8 too and 5ft 3 I actually think mine look quite big sometimes. I like having pert ones and being able to get away with no bra too.
Ali_04
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by viviki)
I'm 32B althoughthey are def growing at the moment (yay only thing the pill is good for) but i'm a 6-8 too and 5ft 3 I actually think mine look quite big sometimes. I like having pert ones and being able to get away with no bra too.
hehe..same, thats always quite a useful perk! i know..i def don't think of myself as flat chested, theres def something there! :p: so yeh guys, what counts as flat chested?
Herleif
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Ali_04)
what counts as being flat chested? i'm a 32b but i'm also really petite- size 6-8 and 5'2!
Hey, petite is sexy , its only flat chest when you cant see that there are tits there. Anyway if your just ickle then a b-cup looks pretty normal, right?
viviki
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Ali_04)
hehe..same, thats always quite a useful perk! i know..i def don't think of myself as flat chested, theres def something there! :p: so yeh guys, what counts as flat chested?
Its a pain for bras I'm popping out of my B cup today and think I need new underwear.
Hanzing
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I know what Ya mean.. Im losing weight.. and Im only a B cup as it is.. Worried there going to get smaller.. which is hell annoying as I dont mind them as they are.. Oh its not fair.
magiccarpet
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
OMG how comes do all of you wear size 6-8 clothes!
viviki
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i'm 8 and a half stone. On top I'm a 32B so can get into a size 6 sleeveless top but an 8 with sleeves as I'm bigger on the arms.
On the bottom if its a loose skirt I can get into a 6 or 8 - I;m bigger on the top of the legs, on the trouser front I'm 8-10
Yossarian
Report 14 years ago
If you are not happy with your body then I suggest you ring up directory enquiry and ask for the number of Ms Vanessa Feltz. You could be the star of Cosmetic Sugery LIVE. Incentive enough for anyone. I might give her a ring myself.
magiccarpet
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
omg again!

im 8st9, only a small amount more than u, and 5ft2 but i can only wear size 10. i have 34D boobs but a large buttocks so they look small. for my 32B size 6-8 friend she had everything so so tiny she looked like a haircomb shape.
then again, my friend who used to be a topess dancer has 38G fakies and she wears tight size 8 clothes :eek:
magiccarpet
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Yossarian)
If you are not happy with your body then I suggest you ring up directory enquiry and ask for the number of Ms Vanessa Feltz. You could be the star of Cosmetic Sugery LIVE. Incentive enough for anyone. I might give her a ring myself.
dont be so damn rude. if you are so happy of your body why dont you post some self pics for us all hmm?
anjimcflanji
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
have i missed something here but what are you worried about exactly? is it that you wont pull as much because you get smaller..your bf won't like it? cuz to be quite frank i wouldnt want a guy who only wanted to be with me if i had a big chest (which i really don't) if you don't want to get smaller don't lose weight it's that simple i'm sorry if that sounds harsh but you're talking about going on the pill to get bigger tits. sure i'd like to get bigger but im not about to put myself on medication to do that..maybe im completely dillusional but when i find someone i want him to like me the way that i am not.
Yossarian
Report 14 years ago
dont be so damn rude. if you are so happy of your body why dont you post some self pics for us all hmm?
I hear they are even able to sense of humour transplants aswell.
Yossarian
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by anjimcflanji)
maybe im completely dillusional but when i find someone i want him to like me the way that i am not.
Preach on sister
viviki
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
omg again!

im 8st9, only a small amount more than u, and 5ft2 but i can only wear size 10. i have 34D boobs but a large buttocks so they look small. for my 32B size 6-8 friend she had everything so so tiny she looked like a haircomb shape.
then again, my friend who used to be a topess dancer has 38G fakies and she wears tight size 8 clothes :eek:
weight distribution is a big factor. I have a mate who is my height 8 stone but her arms and legs are tiny and she carries all her weight on boobs and bum and stomach and she can't wear less than a size 12.
magiccarpet
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Yossarian)
I hear they are even able to sense of humour transplants aswell.
why dont you take one and shove it up your :eek:rse
anjimcflanji
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
that didnt make since did it? sorry i plead being woken up at 430am every day thanks to the lovely birds that live outside my house...i mean to take off the 'not' as i was going to put 'not because i have big boobs' but then thought i was repeating too much.....digs further....
magiccarpet
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by viviki)
weight distribution is a big factor. I have a mate who is my height 8 stone but her arms and legs are tiny and she carries all her weight on boobs and bum and stomach and she can't wear less than a size 12.
aha! i did think i was a big size for my height! i DO have big boobs and bum, everything else is tiny- even size 2 feet :eek:
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (26)
7.22%
They might tell the bully (34)
9.44%
I don't think they'd understand (55)
15.28%
It might lead to more bullying (139)
38.61%
There's nothing they could do (106)
29.44%

Watched Threads