This discussion is closed.
Yossarian
Badges: 0
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by magiccarpet)
why dont you take one and shove it up your :eek:rse
I think that is a good idea. I'd like to thank you for your advise.

Don't worry - be happy
magiccarpet
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
awww :knuddel: i didnt mean it really
viviki
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
aha! i did think i was a big size for my height! i DO have big boobs and bum, everything else is tiny- even size 2 feet :eek:
Its the way clothes are made. Prob in certain brands which focus more on the ass you could get into a size 10. H&M skirts are bigger on the bum but their tops are small fit on the boobs.
Yossarian
Report 14 years ago
awww :knuddel: i didnt mean it really
I hope you can forgive me.

Another thing - why use 'boobs' when 'breasts' is such a nicer word.
viviki
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
breasts is pervy.
You can just imagine old men rubbing themselves and going brrreeeassstttss
magiccarpet
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
yea! clothes arent made for the latin body!i have such a big bum but a small waist that if i wear jeans to fit over the bum, they gape open at the top of the buttocks! and if i get ones to fit my waist, i cant get them past my thighs! and for tops, to get them to fit the boobs i wear them baggy on the shoulders and looks like apple ahape torso.

sounds like a good body shape but if i wear flat shoes i look like a football
Yossarian
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by viviki)
breasts is pervy.
You can just imagine old men rubbing themselves and going brrreeeassstttss
Are you suggesting that I am an old man sitting here, caressing myself. I fear that you could not be nearer the truth
magiccarpet
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Yossarian)
I hope you can forgive me.

Another thing - why use 'boobs' when 'breasts' is such a nicer word.
thants alrite yoss

what about the word tits?
viviki
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
tits is dirty old man territory too.
Sarky
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I weigh 10st6 and i wear size 8-10. I'm 5'4 and i have a 34F bust! Clothes are odd. :rolleyes:
Yossarian
Report 14 years ago
thants alrite yoss

what about the word tits?
Too sexual for such a serious and sombre topic. This topic has advanced my knowledge of the female form. I can now look at the opposite sex with admiration and wonder rather than unadulterated and uncontrollable lust. Tits would be inapproproaite
magiccarpet
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
aha right. how about ''knockers'' or ''big 'uns''
Yossarian
Report 14 years ago
aha right. how about ''knockers'' or ''big 'uns''
You are rather dirty.
anjimcflanji
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
ok how would the word flesh do because that's all they are nothing more nothing less why are they so damn important?? we get what we're given we change through diet or implants or drugs or accept that you can cope without undergoing surgery having hormones alter you or depriving yourself of choccie cake....mmmm wants cake now.... unless you're depressed or a physically having problems and need a reduction surely there are better things to worry about like all the 14yr olds reading this thinking maybe i need to go on a diet or on the pill ...... or it's just me...
Yossarian
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by anjimcflanji)
ok how would the word flesh do because that's all they are nothing more nothing less why are they so damn important?? we get what we're given we change through diet or implants or drugs or accept that you can cope without undergoing surgery having hormones alter you or depriving yourself of choccie cake....mmmm wants cake now.... unless you're depressed or a physically having problems and need a reduction surely there are better things to worry about like all the 14yr olds reading this thinking maybe i need to go on a diet or on the pill ...... or it's just me...

You are right once more. Girls - dont worry - be happy. You cannot realise how beautiful boys/men think you are
dappleddawndrawndauphin
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
So what's this "perfect arse" ?? :p: People seem a mite obsessed with it, but I don't even know what classifies as a good bum these days (that sounds a bit weird)

Big/medium/small? :confused: mine looks ok in tight jeans and skirts but cr*p in baggy jeans I have to say. As for boobs - I'm a 32A but I like them (my best friend's 26HH and I imagine it must be painful!) only problem I have is I'd like to have better cleavage with certain tops. Gel bras probably work though, I'll have to hunt around...

Seriously though, I wouldn't worry so much. Different guys like different things (as this thread proves). If guys are really worth it, the size of your breasts won't be the determining factor as to whether they find you attractive or not... Big boobs suit some people but if you have a thinner frame, small ones often look better anyway (still depending on the individual though )
jd27
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Personally, I don't think you can explain attraction. What might be sexy on one person may not be on another. For me, as with anyone, there has to be some attraction. But you'd be amazed how much easier it is to find attractive things about someone you get on with really well, think is nice, kind and intelligent. Although big breasts may get you noticed initially, if that's all they can think of then you're meeting the wrong men.
jd27
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Geoff (from Coupling))
As long as you've got breasts, it doesn't much matter what way they're facing.
A pearl of wisdom in there, methinks
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (129)
64.5%
No I haven't decided yet (42)
21%
Yes but I might change my mind (29)
14.5%

Watched Threads