The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I've said it on this board before and I'll say it again. I absolutely adore smaller boobs.
Reply 21
Ellie4
:eek: Technik has a small boob fetish!

no...im just not picky.

im hardly a model myself, so i dont think its right for me to sit and say girls need big tits.

im not really fussed about boobs. any size will do really.
Reply 22
cool, the pill sounds good.
Reply 23
sparkle86

are you just neglecting the mulitple posts by guys saying they dont really care?
Reply 24
sparkle86

Yep. Doesn't have the same effect for everyone though :smile:
Reply 25
ramroff
get implants, one of the girls i went out with got herself some, so nice and such a nice round shape, i love fake pairs..!!!

call me old fashioned, but that seems like a dangerous thing for someone to advocate. :hmpf:
Reply 26
sparkle86
in answer to ramroffs question, im still innocent. but id like to think so judging on what my minds like.

karen x

Lol 10/10 for that answer!!
sparkle86

But if you lose weight,and you lose some chest it will just balance each other out anyway.
Reply 28
course im not.....but how small du like boobs? i mean flat chested girls? doubt it somehow.
im a 32 d and i would rather be smaller! i guess ur never happy the way u r!
Reply 30
Yeah Im trying to lose 6lbs at the mo and am hoping nothing goes off my chest... :s-smilie:
Reply 31
yea but PSAnn, im small as it is.
Reply 32
sparkle86
course im not.....but how small du like boobs? i mean flat chested girls? doubt it somehow.

why?

im really not fussed. they're hardly that important. the personality counts 100x more than the size of your frontage.
Reply 33
and thanks tednol, lol.
Reply 34
likewise with the pill - if your sole reason for going on was the possibility it might increase your bust, i'm not sure the potential health risks would be worth it?
Reply 35
Jenna999
Yeah Im trying to lose 6lbs at the mo and am hoping nothing goes off my chest... :s-smilie:

i shud think so, jen
Reply 36
Tednol
I've said it on this board before and I'll say it again. I absolutely adore smaller boobs.

I remember you! You're baaaack! Hello stranger! :hello:
Reply 37
glad to hear it technik, i guess i just gotta find a man to make me more confident about myself.
Reply 38
sparkle86
glad to hear it technik, i guess i just gotta find a man to make me more confident about myself.

*cough cough*
All the prettiest people are small. Its so vogue.

Latest

Trending

Trending