Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sparkle86)
    cool, the pill sounds good.
    The pill makes your boobs bigger because it makes you put on weight because your body thinks you pregnant and starts padding you up.

My suggestion to you would be, instead of trying to loose weight, try toning your body...say your not happy with your stomach region- try doing lots of stomach exercises, this way you'll loose weight in spacific regions without loosing your boobs. Its not a quick fix, but its better for you long term. In the last 3 months ive lost 2 inches around my waist but stil my boobs remain the same size.

love Katy***

ReputationRep:
    course im not.....but how small du like boobs? i mean flat chested girls? doubt it somehow.
    Honestly, technik and myself are not that unusual! There are a lot of people who prefer smaller chested women, or even who just don't care about tit size.

ReputationRep:
    ok, cool ickle katy, du know what exercises i could do?

karen x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ellie4)
    I remember you! You're baaaack! Hello stranger! :hello:
    I'm back, and yet you are leaving on Wednesday?! I may as well not have returned lol.

ReputationRep:
    glad to hear it technik, i guess i just gotta find a man to make me more confident about myself.
    avoid the guys only interested in a trophy girlfriend to show off.

they're losers.

really...looks are only important so far as the person being attracted to you...i doubt most guys would drop you because you have an A or B cup instead of a C or D. and if they do, well then they are lame and not worth the hassle anyway

ReputationRep:
    Well I'm a 32D+, depends which bra, but for me it makes me look fatter and i would prefer to have slightly smaller boobs. Plus because i'm quite slim as well as its hard to find tops that fit me - fit me round the waist = too tight round my chest, fit me round my chest = too baggy round my waist

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elles)
    likewise with the pill - if your sole reason for going on was the possibility it might increase your bust, i'm not sure the potential health risks would be worth it?
    Besides, would a doctor prescribe it just for that?

Gel-filled bras, if you're that desperate, but seriously, most guys don't care - best that you make the most of what you've got than mope around wishing you were bigger. That'll do much more for you than hiding them and thinking they're unattractive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tednol)
    I'm back, and yet you are leaving on Wednesday?! I may as well not have returned lol.
    If I don't leave soon, I'll be here forever :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _mad_moo_)
    Well I'm a 32D+, depends which bra, but for me it makes me look fatter and i would prefer to have slightly smaller boobs. Plus because i'm quite slim as well as its hard to find tops that fit me - fit me round the waist = too tight round my chest, fit me round my chest = too baggy round my waist
    how U doeeen

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BarelyLegal)
    I'm a similar size too which, according to this thread, is a bad thing.
    No no no! There is no such thing a 'bad thing' when it comes to bust so lokng as they are not so big you have back pain etc etc. Any guy who bases a decision on whether or not they 'like' you because of your boob size isn't worth giving the time of day to.

ReputationRep:
    I personally don't care about the bust, tis personality all the way.

ReputationRep:
    Where are you going Els?

ReputationRep:
    If I don't leave soon, I'll be here forever :eek:
    Lol I know what you mean. Do what I do, keep reappearing every few months and be a blast from the past everytime you do!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PublicSchoolAnn)
    But if you lose weight,and you lose some chest it will just balance each other out anyway.
    True. it's normal you're gonna lose some chest but aleast it's not gonna look out place with the rest of your body.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _mad_moo_)
    Definitely! I HATE that. Most of the tops that fit my chest completely drench my waist and make me look like I don't have one!

ReputationRep:
    i guess i just gotta find a man to make me more confident about myself.
    Nah-uh, that shouldn't be your incentive for finding a man! If you want a bloke just for an ego-massage then it's your self-esteem rather than your looks that you need to address.

ReputationRep:
    i have really small boobs (imo), but my mates are normally shocked when i tell them my actual size (no i'm not saying what it is) because i'm really small and my boobs are in proportion with my body so it's not obvious how tiny they are (if that maks sense)... as long as you have a decent fitting bra you can make them look bigger (i don't even wear gel-filled ones, just a decent underwired one does the job)

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tednol)
    Lol I know what you mean. Do what I do, keep reappearing every few months and be a blast from the past everytime you do!
    Hehe. Yeah, that's a good idea! Do you still have that sexy pink headband of yours?

ReputationRep:
    Definitely! I HATE that. Most of the tops that fit my chest completely drench my waist and make me look like I don't have one!
    From a guys Point of View... that is a fantastic problem to have!!!

ReputationRep:
    to be honest...30A or 36D would be no difference to me

its a non issue

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 26, 2005
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.