This discussion is closed.
Tednol
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
My final contribution to this thread is going to be a simple one. Boobs, regardless of shape or size are wonderful things. And any guy who makes any form of judgement whatsoever based on chest size is a ****.
Carelesswhispers
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Originally posted by Mad Monkey59
From a guys Point of View... that is a fantastic problem to have!!!
Typical man! Its not that great a problem from a girls point of view bcos u can never get that top or dress that you just love !
Ellie4
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Mad_Monkey59)
From a guys Point of View... that is a fantastic problem to have!!!
From a girl's it isn't! My boobs are totally out of proportion with my body, they were before I went on the pill, and it's just made the problem much worse!
roff
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by _mad_moo_)
Typical man! Its not that great a problem from a girls point of view bcos u can never get that top or dress that you just love !
then dont get IN that top or dress
technik
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Ellie4)
From a girl's it isn't! My boobs are totally out of proportion with my body, they were before I went on the pill, and it's just made the problem much worse!
stop taking it then...?

simple
lou p lou
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
try a different type of pill or the injection... i went on the injection and my boobs haven't grown at all (although i do seem strange because i didn't put any weight on at all which is unusual)

lou xxx
ClosetGinger
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Yeah....I was all chesty mcwhatever until I lost weight, then i kinda lost the boobs too.... but hey trust me I've never been happier! Bras are cheaper, people talk to my face not south of my chin, my back problems are almost completely gone! :top:

All in all, if you are losing weight for health reasons or just to boost your self esteem then its a good thing, you probably will lose some of your cup size but the benefits losing weight can bring would outweigh that....
anyway good luck with your weight loss (or whatever you decide)
Tessx
Ellie4
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by technik)
stop taking it then...?

simple
No because I went on it for contraception and period pains, it's just a not very nice side effect!
No Future
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by sparkle86)
Hi all.

Ok im a B cup at the mo....which personally i think is small as it is...but anyways...im losing weight...im 11 stone 9 at the mo. lost 3 pounds this week which im pleased about.

im just really worried that my boobs will shrink...i couldnt bear to be flat chested or have tiny boobs.

so can anyone tell me if they will shrink badly? or if they'll stay the same or what?

and to the guys...what do u think of slim girls who r flat chested or not got alot of boobs?

karen x
I'd rather be skinny, but boobless, myself. Yes you will probably lose some boob-age as you lose weight, but it depends on your body..

Why are you so bothered about how big your boobs are?
The bigger they are, the more people stare at you...
Mad_Monkey59
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by _mad_moo_)
I can't find T-shirts that fit my arms cos there so tight, i feel your pain.

Seriously, maybe your looking at the wrong style of top, a girl in my flat is a similar size to you and never has this problem, maybe you're looking in the wrong place, I don't know im just a man. :p:
ClosetGinger
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by lou p lou)
try a different type of pill or the injection... i went on the injection and my boobs haven't grown at all (although i do seem strange because i didn't put any weight on at all which is unusual)

lou xxx
I went on the patch..and didnt put on any weight...I think maybe I was just so hormonal already it didnt make much difference!
technik
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
No because I went on it for contraception and period pains, it's just a not very nice side effect!
you girls have it hard like.

all those pains and not being able to lose weight.

i can shed a few pounds just by going to the toilet!
Mad_Monkey59
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ramroff)
then dont get IN that top or dress
do you actually say this stuff to girls in real life, cos even I think you're desperate now.
Ellie4
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by technik)
you girls have it hard like.

all those pains and not being able to lose weight.

i can shed a few pounds just by going to the toilet!
Lol. Thanks for sharing sweetie!
Jenna999
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ramroff)
i shud think so, jen
Do I know you?!
Mad_Monkey59
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Jesus, what are you trying to do to me lol... :p:
lou p lou
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ClosetGinger)
I went on the patch..and didnt put on any weight...I think maybe I was just so hormonal already it didnt make much difference!
my flatmates were all suprised i went on the injection and so many have been like 'how come you didn't put on weight' coe most people they know on it have put on about a stone or more. i think must have just been lucky... i know you put on weight usually on the pill as well but i don't think it's as bad

lou xxx
ali_bongo_uk
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by sparkle86)
im not happy with my body at the mo hun...but i dont want really tiny boobs...any way i can make them bigger when im slimmer without getting preggers?

karen x

sounds crazy but can you not get a breast pump to pump them up like the old reebok trainers???
roff
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Mad_Monkey59)
Jesus, what are you trying to do to me lol... :p:
easily turned on essex boy
Elles
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Helenia)
Besides, would a doctor prescribe it just for that?
i would hope not, though judging by the speed my last consultation took place in.. :rolleyes:
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (69)
23.71%
No (222)
76.29%

Watched Threads