Turn on thread page Beta

Small Boobs. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    my flatmates were all suprised i went on the injection and so many have been like 'how come you didn't put on weight' coe most people they know on it have put on about a stone or more. i think must have just been lucky... i know you put on weight usually on the pill as well but i don't think it's as bad

lou xxx
    Yeah, the pill didn't make me put on much weight. Maybe a couple of pounds tops. I might look into the injection a bit more, though I do have a massive needle phobia!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ramroff)
    easily turned on essex boy
    LMAO... your funny as hell man.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sparkle86)
    im not happy with my body at the mo hun...but i dont want really tiny boobs...any way i can make them bigger when im slimmer without getting preggers?

karen x
    Chicken fillets....

ReputationRep:
    there are all kinds of bras that do that...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad_Monkey59)
    LMAO... your funny as hell man.
    i will rep you later.. i will put you on my "rep soon" list

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ellie4)
    Yeah, the pill didn't make me put on much weight. Maybe a couple of pounds tops. I might look into the injection a bit more, though I do have a massive needle phobia!!

just don't look at it... they put it in your bum anyway so you never see it unless you actually made a reall effort of it. and it's only every 3 months, has a really high success rate and stops your periods completely (which is brilliant)... but a note to people, have your injections on time! don't do what i did over christmas and just leave it a couple of weeks because they make you do a pregnancy test before they'll give it to you again (even if you use condoms while you weren't protected) which is pretty scary!

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lessthanthree)
    When considering the injection, I'd totally hit up some calcium supplements, just to be on the safe side (:
    why, what will calcium supplements do?

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    could one of you lovely ladies tell me what exactly an injection is... i assume its like the pill, as ive said before im only a man.

ReputationRep:
    why, what will calcium supplements do?

lou xxx
    nothing if you don't take it with vitamen D... or go out in the sun (which makes vitamen D)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad_Monkey59)
    could one of you lovely ladies tell me what exactly an injection is... i assume its like the pill, as ive said before im only a man.
    you can have a contraceptive injection, much less hassle the pill. it covers you for 3 months.

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    you can have a contraceptive injection, much less hassle the pill. it covers you for 3 months.

lou xxx
    Are there any horrible side-effects? And does your GP do it?

ReputationRep:

lou xxx
    really? wow... sounds like a pain in the ass. boom boom

ReputationRep:
    OK this thread it getting too "female problems"-y, personally I've always thought the female should bother about contraception, after all she will be the one with something shooting out of her like in a log ride in 9 months time, so its only fair she sorts out the condoms etc etc

Good day!!

ReputationRep:
    well.

Although there have always been rumours about how damaging the pill and injection are to bone density - and hence links with osteoperosis. [and some clinics are now "black boxing" and stopping giving injections now] ..It wouldn't hurt to take calcium suppliments to prevent any bone damage.

It may well be true - and therefore calcium supps will help prevent bone thinning.

And if it's not true and it's a bunch of old wives tales - calcium isn't a bad thing to be taking anyway you'll just have SUPASTRONG bones
    i'm now quite annoyed at my GP, my family has a history of osteoporosis, i told him this and he said it would still be fine. grrr... i do take a lot of calcium though, so i should be ok.

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ramroff)
    OK this thread it getting too "female problems"-y, personally I've always thought the female should bother about contraception, after all she will be the one with something shooting out of her like in a log ride in 9 months time, so its only fair she sorts out the condoms etc etc

Good day!!
    Enjoy the neg rep undoubtedly coming your way and rightly so.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ellie4)
    Are there any horrible side-effects? And does your GP do it?
    your GP has to prescribe it the first time and then it gets done by the practice nurse. i'm pretty sure it can be prescribed at family planning clinics too.

some people have problems with it, although it usually stops periods, but some people complain of bleeding the first time they have it done. iit's also got a bad rep for weight-gain. some people also struggle to conceive for a couple of years after they come off it (if they've been on it for quite a long time)... i reckon it's better than the pill but that's just my opinion

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    Oooooh I'm liking the guys on this thread who don't care about boobs I'm 99% happy with my figure - the only thing that annoys me is being small in the chest department!

Anyway about the pill... my friend went up 2 sizes while on the pill, and put on a bit of weight. When she went off it, the weight went but her boobs stayed. Unfair or what?

ReputationRep:
    I went up two dress sizes. It was disgusting and I couldn't drop the weight.

I'm almost back down to normal [but with lovehandles ;_;]..but it's taken me about 2 years, because I haven't had time for a lot of excersize due to work commitments. ugh.
    very poor excuse... if you wanted it you'd make the time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sparkle86)
    and to the guys...what do u think of slim girls who r flat chested or not got alot of boobs?

karen x
    Great, bigger chest would only be a small bonus but attractivewise I definately prefer slim.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bestdeceptions)
    Oooooh I'm liking the guys on this thread who don't care about boobs I'm 99% happy with my figure - the only thing that annoys me is being small in the chest department!

Anyway about the pill... my friend went up 2 sizes while on the pill, and put on a bit of weight. When she went off it, the weight went but her boobs stayed. Unfair or what?
    Well, it is a myth that all guys like girls to have massive breasts, only a few of them do. I myself have to confess to previously disliking large breasts but still went with personality but due to various reasons I have no changed my mind about the size of bust.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 26, 2005
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.