This discussion is closed.
sparkle86
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
i dont wanna end up like kate hudson (chest wise) or debra messing (aka grace from will and grace)...
technik
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by sparkle86)
i dont wanna end up like kate hudson (chest wise) or debra messing (aka grace from will and grace)...
why does it worry you so much?
grace
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by technik)
why does it worry you so much?
because boobs are feminine, and most guys like a bit of tit, and even if guys don't like them, having a bit of a chest means that clothes always look better on you etc.

But anyway sparkle86, don't worry about it too much. The best looking boobs are the ones that are high and perky, and even if they do get small so long as they're a nice shape you won't have a problem. Nothing looks worse than massive udders dangling down by your belly button.

PS if you do end up looking like debra messing or kate hudson, you know you've lost too much weight because they are just skeletal, which is not nice or healthy. So long as you're a healthy weight there's not much danger of you looking like them.
technik
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by grace)
because boobs are feminine, and most guys like a bit of tit,
again...why the worry? she has the first, and satisfies the second...?
Va Va Voom
Badges: 0
Report 14 years ago
If you are genuinely unhappy about your weight and want to lose some of it, then there's not much you can do to keep your boobs. Stomach exercises will only tone and not help weight loss so to actually have toned abs, you'll have to lose the weight first then work on toning them
grace
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
again...why the worry? she has the first, and satisfies the second...?

honestly there's no need for her to worry, but it's understandable why she does. Everyone wants to look a certain way, and maybe she thinks having a decent chest would make her more attractive or give her more confidence. It's silly really, but perfectly understandable considering all the pressure there is on women to look perfect.
technik
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by grace)
honestly there's no need for her to worry, but it's understandable why she does. Everyone wants to look a certain way, and maybe she thinks having a decent chest would make her more attractive or give her more confidence. It's silly really, but perfectly understandable considering all the pressure there is on women to look perfect.
yea theres pressure and thats a shame...but women definately take it too far.

many people in this thread have said she shouldnt worry, or guys have came on and told her to wise up because theres nothing wrong with small chests or that they are even better than larger ones!

do the girls on here appear to listen? no. why? because its them that are pressuring themselves now
grace
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
yea theres pressure and thats a shame...but women definately take it too far.

many people in this thread have said she shouldnt worry, or guys have came on and told her to wise up because theres nothing wrong with small chests or that they are even better than larger ones!

do the girls on here appear to listen? no. why? because its them that are pressuring themselves now

the girls DO listen, and that's the problem. It's not any less pressure to have a guy say small boobs are better then big ones, what about the girls who have massive boobs? Or the girls who don't have fantastic arses, as seems to be the obsession de jour?! The fact is, there is pressure to look good, and everyone has a different ideal so it just makes it very confusing! Which means people start looking at the stereotype to measure themselves up against.
Checking for Spies
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Most people I know who've lost a bit of weight do tend to lose quite a lot off the boobs as well,but if you really wanna lose weight then it's easier to fake having bigger boobs than being slimmer - 'chicken fillets',padded bras etc
technik
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by grace)
the girls DO listen, and that's the problem. It's not any less pressure to have a guy say small boobs are better then big ones, what about the girls who have massive boobs? Or the girls who don't have fantastic arses, as seems to be the obsession de jour?! The fact is, there is pressure to look good, and everyone has a different ideal so it just makes it very confusing! Which means people start looking at the stereotype to measure themselves up against.
sounds like your wasting your time then

you said yourself there is no ideal...so i fail to see what exactly it is girls measure themselves up against!
Helenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
you said yourself there is no ideal...so i fail to see what exactly it is girls measure themselves up against!
Basically, whatever we aren't :p:

So if you're skinny, you wish you had bigger boobs, if you're a bit bigger you wish you had a smaller bum/thighs/arms, whatever shape you are there's always the nagging feeling it's not quite right. Ah well.
sparkle86
Rep:
?
yea. well i guess i'll just see what they look like when i lose weight. i mean, i see slim girls out and about with tiny boobs with their bfs and they still look gorgeous. so guys still think they're hot. right?

karen x
Helenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
As most men have said about 500 times on this thread, they don't mind - boobs are just part of the package and if the rest of you looks good and you make the most of what you've got, they probably won't even notice.
Natalie Lane
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
yea. well i guess i'll just see what they look like when i lose weight. i mean, i see slim girls out and about with tiny boobs with their bfs and they still look gorgeous. so guys still think they're hot. right?

karen x
I don't know why you're so worried, I'd love to have your problem...
I don't have huge boobs or anything but I still wished they were smaller... I think slim girls with smaller breasts look much better than having bigger ones (don't know, more elegant or something)...
sparkle86
Rep:
?
yea but it is for me as well..i want my boobs...cos i like to have them. femininity thing.
sparkle86
Rep:
?
nah not always, i like to have good size boobs, not huge just an ok size. if i could stay a B when im slimmer, then i'll be happy.
Natalie Lane
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
nah not always, i like to have good size boobs, not huge just an ok size. if i could stay a B when im slimmer, then i'll be happy.
I don't really know how the sizes work in Britain...
ali_bongo_uk
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Small boobs are great as long as they are fitting to the rest of the body, as long as they are nice, soft and pert its all good......
Mad_Monkey59
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
You say that... but big tits are great, I mean seriously try it bro...
Tonight Matthew
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
There's something about the word "boobs" that I find hilarious.

"Boobs".
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (33)
25%
No (99)
75%

Watched Threads