The Student Room Group
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website

Where I should go for Psychology conversion course? Nottingham vs. Glasgow

I received offers from Nottingham and Glasgow for Psychology(conversion) programme, and I only have 2 weeks until the deposit payment deadline. I'm leaning toward Glasgow a bit, but not sure which one would be the best choice. Do you guys have any recommends?
Reply 1
I got an offer from Glasgow too. I didn't apply for Nottingham but I was planning to if I didn't get an offer from Glasgow. When I was considering all the universities with an online conversion course in Psycho, Glasgow has been at the top of my list because of its ranking in Psycho and Education among all the other uni. I am doing the course online so I didn't consider the factors as if I was doing it on campus.
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by mscw15
I got an offer from Glasgow too. I didn't apply for Nottingham but I was planning to if I didn't get an offer from Glasgow. When I was considering all the universities with an online conversion course in Psycho, Glasgow has been at the top of my list because of its ranking in Psycho and Education among all the other uni. I am doing the course online so I didn't consider the factors as if I was doing it on campus.

Thanks and congrats! I also decided to go to glasgow against nottingham

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending