The Student Room Group

Singapore office lady vlogger!

Hi all,

I am a young office lady in Singapore who has an average career and love cooking, baking and living my simple and ordinary life in a fun way. :smile: I'll be moving to Australia soon and created my Youtube channel to record my last days living in Singapore.

Please visit my channel for interesting content and would love your feedback! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEye6GK1VaKiw38ogDxbYOw
Amazing videos!! Great job :smile:. Jus subscribed to your channel. I have some music that would work well with your videos. Here's an example here:

Let me know if you are interested and I would be happy to supply you with an mp3 :smile:
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by tdotostudios
Amazing videos!! Great job :smile:. Jus subscribed to your channel. I have some music that would work well with your videos. Here's an example here:

Let me know if you are interested and I would be happy to supply you with an mp3 :smile:

I love your music and thanks for subscribing! What is your youtube license if I were to use your music for my vlogs and then give credit to you in my description box? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending