The Student Room Group

Goldman Sachs Degree Apprenticeship (Global Markets)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
i know we say this every week but hope we hear back sometime this week lol
Haha, I feel the exact same way. I mean their email like 3 weeks ago now did say they are near the end of their reviewing period so I hope it would be soon! They're already late as it is.
Still nothing :0
We will hear tmr 💪😒
Original post by fhs11707
We will hear tmr 💪😒

What makes you say that
hopefully we will find out tmrw so good luck everyone !!!
Original post by anushkakumar03
hopefully we will find out tmrw so good luck everyone !!!

haha, are we gonna keep doing this every day
We will find out our next month 🙂🙂🙂
Application reviews have taken much longer than we first anticipated, we are ensuring each application is reviewed in detail before decisions are made. This has caused a delay in the process; we apologise for this!

I can confirm that we have a record of your application and we are working on sending updates as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience throughout this process. Please keep an eye on your emails, we hope to send updates to you soon.

Many thanks,
EMEA Campus Recruiting
‘Please keep an eye on ur emails’ like we havnt been since the past month 😭😭
Bestiesss finally received some sort of communication from GS and as expected a rejection :colondollar:
Loll anyways good luck to the rest of you!!!
Original post by vidi2020
Bestiesss finally received some sort of communication from GS and as expected a rejection :colondollar:
Loll anyways good luck to the rest of you!!!

Sorry to hear that, did u do a hirevue interview?
Original post by reditater
Sorry to hear that, did u do a hirevue interview?

thats the thing .. i did no interview but they sent an email saying 'we loved interviewing you' or something along those lines.
idek anymore
Reply 73
Exactly the same for me
Reply 74
I’ve emailed them asking why they said they liked my interview when I didn’t do one and if I was supposed to do one but theirs communication didn’t arrive. So annoying and they take forever to respond to emails so it will probably be too late by the time they respond
Original post by Affhe
I’ve emailed them asking why they said they liked my interview when I didn’t do one and if I was supposed to do one but theirs communication didn’t arrive. So annoying and they take forever to respond to emails so it will probably be too late by the time they respond

I sent them an email 2x one to the London office and one to the new york office.. neither replied
It's just stupid tbh. At least tell us why we are rejected?
The waiting time was just insulting tbh .. would rather be rejected then have to wait til now to be rejected
Oh nooo sorry to hear that, they should tell u why they rejected u thays not even fair wth
Original post by fhs11707
Oh nooo sorry to hear that, they should tell u why they rejected u thays not even fair wth

bit stupid of them really but oh well it is what it is
Just got rejected from them too😭
Original post by reditater
Just got rejected from them too😭

welcome to the club bro <3

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending