Coventry University accommodation

Watch this thread
sadirahman75
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Anyone starting September 22 received their offer letters yet? I want to apply for accommodation but not received that code you need.
Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by sadirahman75)
Anyone starting September 22 received their offer letters yet? I want to apply for accommodation but not received that code you need.
Thank you for your message sadirahman75!

Congrats on receiving your offer letter to study at Coventry University.

I suggest contacting the university to enquire about this as they're likely to resolve this issue for you to apply for accommodation. The sooner you are able to do so, the more likely you are able to select your preferred choice of accommodation and guarantee this. You can contact the university using the Livechat feature on the Coventry University website. Simply state your name, student ID number, course and query. Although the university is unlikely to respond immediately, the university is aware of your message and will respond to you when they can.
If you're a UK student, you may wish to contact admissions at +44 (0) 24 7765 2222 (Mon-Fri 8:30am-5pm GMT). Please bear in mind that if you choose to contact an international number there is a cost to be mindful of.

I hope this helps.

Veronica
Student Ambassador
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (46)
26.14%
As I expected (58)
32.95%
Harder (64)
36.36%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
4.55%

Watched Threads