46.84%
Not so good (46)
17.1%
Terrible! (19)
7.06%
Mythical Pingu
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 months ago

AQA GCSE Chemistry Paper 2 (Higher Tier) 8462/2H - 20 Jun 2022 [Exam Chat]

Here is the exam discussion for this exam. Talk anything from how to revise for it, specific questions or time management :ahee:

Date/Time: Monday 20th June AM
Length: 1h45

Resources:
Specification
Advanced Information

:goodluck: with revision and exams :work:
Last edited by Freemagic; 1 month ago
Laiba R
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 weeks ago
guys any last-minute tips i have reviewed everything but i am still doubtful because i did really bad in the first paper and i mena really bad i think i got 20/100
eveoeve
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Laiba R)
guys any last-minute tips i have reviewed everything but i am still doubtful because i did really bad in the first paper and i mena really bad i think i got 20/100
memorise the flame colours and precipitate colours/tests that will give you max 5 easy marks. Also watch each of Kieron Walsh's chemistry topic videos as they're directly related to the spec. I can attach some things for you! You've got quite a a few days to go over everything anyway. gcse chemistry topic videos This allowed me to get a nine within 3 days for my year 11 mocks this year!
Attached files
thrivingfrog
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 6 days ago
How's everyone feeling about tomorrow?
jennaa21
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by thrivingfrog)
How's everyone feeling about tomorrow?
nervous, i didnt do as well as i wanted to on the first paper so it all comes down to this.
thrivingfrog
Rep:
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by jennaa21)
nervous, i didnt do as well as i wanted to on the first paper so it all comes down to this.
:ditto:
I've hardly been taught any of the content as well other than rates of reaction so I'm slightly on the edge
jennaa21
Rep:
Report 6 days ago
:ditto:
I've hardly been taught any of the content as well other than rates of reaction so I'm slightly on the edge
ooof thats annoying, this paper tends to be harder too so im super scared.
thrivingfrog
Rep:
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by jennaa21)
ooof thats annoying, this paper tends to be harder too so im super scared.
Time to play freesciencelessons all day I think
Blue_Bunny
Rep:
Report 6 days ago
hi again! lol yh shaun be pulling through for us, my birthday's tomorrow as well so hopefully I get some birthday luck with this exam lol
Last edited by Blue_Bunny; 6 days ago
jennaa21
Rep:
Report 6 days ago
yup. watch cognito too its pretty good as well
thrivingfrog
Rep:
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Blue_Bunny)
hi again! ol yh shaun be pulling through for us, my birthday's tomorrow as well so hopefully I get some birthday luck with this exam lol
Happy birthday in advance!
Blue_Bunny
Rep:
Report 6 days ago
Happy birthday in advance!
awww thank you good luck with revision and hopefully we'll smash it!
x_sara
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Blue_Bunny)
awww thank you good luck with revision and hopefully we'll smash it!
Happy birthday in advance too lol! I hope you have a great day! (At least now I know I wasn’t the only one who had my birthday in exams hehe)
keatz
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 5 days ago
Paper 1 was a stinker so let’s hope this paper is better.
x_sara
Rep:
Report 5 days ago
How was it…?
(C_C)
Rep:
Report 5 days ago
Oh god that was awful
najxox
Rep:
Report 5 days ago
alright wbu
x_sara
Rep:
Report 5 days ago
Idk I’ve got mixed feelings…what did you guys get for the tangent question?
najxox
Rep:
Report 5 days ago
do u guys do triple , combined high or foundation
lm77x
Rep:
Report 5 days ago
For the question asking what type of reaction it was, would thermal decomposition be acceptable?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (13)
31.71%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (14)
34.15%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (2)
4.88%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (2)
4.88%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (3)
7.32%
I’m starting to consider my university options (6)
14.63%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (0)
0%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
2.44%

Watched Threads