The Student Room Group

Crush on teacher

have a massive crush on this teacher and it’s really embarrassing because I know it’s wrong and I don’t want or expect anything to happen but just argh.
He’s not even my proper teacher I just have him for one hour every week as an extra session for revision and he’s not even good looking or anything - he’s in his 40s. But he’s really nice and I just like the way he speaks and how nice he is and ig im pathetic bc I have a huge crush on a teacher solely bc he can do his job, but there’s many other teachers that I like but I don’t have a crush on them so it’s confusing. Anyways I want to get over him bc I’m constantly thinking about him and right now I’m trying to revise and I can’t get him out of my head however cringey that sounds, I really want to stop feeling this way. Any tips?
just remember that ur young, you will meet plenty of men. A man in his 40s is married with kids and nothing will ever happen between you. So, why waste time over something that wont happen. Make your future and revise. A piece of advice my teacher gave me and the class: “its ur exams, break up with partners, leave jobs, leave everything for a few months”. These exams and the revision need to be ur ENTIRE LIFE for these weeks. REVISE UR ASS OFF.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
just remember that ur young, you will meet plenty of men. A man in his 40s is married with kids and nothing will ever happen between you. So, why waste time over something that wont happen. Make your future and revise. A piece of advice my teacher gave me and the class: “its ur exams, break up with partners, leave jobs, leave everything for a few months”. These exams and the revision need to be ur ENTIRE LIFE for these weeks. REVISE UR ASS OFF.

Your teacher’s advice is really good! And weirdly enough your reply is actually helpful and motivating, thank you!

tbf theres a user on this forum that exclusively dated men 4 times her age when she was 16 lol.
Reply 4
Original post by Chicken.M.
tbf theres a user on this forum that exclusively dated men 4 times her age when she was 16 lol.

Omg im 16 as well but no I would never have the courage to , what happened to the user? Is she alright now? Does she regret it?
Omg im 16 as well but no I would never have the courage to , what happened to the user? Is she alright now? Does she regret it?

@londonmyst

Your experience in this field is needed.

As a 16-17 year old the oldest guys I dated were in their 50s and 60s.
I'm only attracted to guy older me and date with a minimum 15 year age gap.

I'm now 27 and happily single, with a lot of dating dealbreakers.
I gained lots of valuable life & relationship experience and have many positive memories from my teen dating adventures.
I would never consider dating someone who taught at my school, college or uni.
Regardless of whether I took classes that they taught.
Nor a coworker, relative or housemate.
have a massive crush on this teacher and it’s really embarrassing because I know it’s wrong and I don’t want or expect anything to happen but just argh.
He’s not even my proper teacher I just have him for one hour every week as an extra session for revision and he’s not even good looking or anything - he’s in his 40s. But he’s really nice and I just like the way he speaks and how nice he is and ig im pathetic bc I have a huge crush on a teacher solely bc he can do his job, but there’s many other teachers that I like but I don’t have a crush on them so it’s confusing. Anyways I want to get over him bc I’m constantly thinking about him and right now I’m trying to revise and I can’t get him out of my head however cringey that sounds, I really want to stop feeling this way. Any tips?

try to convince yourself he's secretly a horrible person who barely tolerates his students. This helped me get over a huge crush on my old history teacher. It was hard to do cos irl she is the loveliest person ever

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending