The Student Room Group

***Official Investment Banking 2023 Summer Internship Thread***

Since P72 opened its applications for its 2023 Summer Internship Program, and given the success of the Spring Week thread this year, I think it might be useful to start talking about Summer Internships.

Just to remind you (I copy and paste from the 2022 Summer Internship Thread)

BBs:
GS
MS
JPM
CS
DB
UBS
BAML
Citi
Barclays

EBs:
Lazard
Rothschild
Evercore
PWP
Centerview
PJT
Greenhill
Gleacher Shacklock

MM & BSBs:
Jefferies
Houlihan Lokey
Nomura
Macquarie
BNP
HSBC

Scroll to see replies

has anyone heard back from p72
Reply 2
Original post by blublub0104
has anyone heard back from p72

I did the case study and now I have an intro interview next week. Has anyone already done it and has any suggestions?
Reply 3
This is nice and early.
Original post by turbojuly
I did the case study and now I have an intro interview next week. Has anyone already done it and has any suggestions?

i’m on the case study stage right now do you have any tips? and how did you present it out if you don’t mind me asking?
Reply 5
i’m on the case study stage right now do you have any tips? and how did you present it out if you don’t mind me asking?

Just do some research and re-elaborate, including your personal opinions/thoughts. I personally followed a general essay structure even though the word limit is a big constraint
Just do some research and re-elaborate, including your personal opinions/thoughts. I personally followed a general essay structure even though the word limit is a big constraint

yeah i agree jus submitted mine a few days back, how long did it take you for them to get back to you?
Reply 7
I can't find the link for application can you please post the link here. just to clarify is this for students graduating in 2024 spring right so current first years.
Any Whatsapp group for 2023 with expected application dates etc.?
Reply 9
yeah i agree jus submitted mine a few days back, how long did it take you for them to get back to you?

Around one week
Around one week

have u done the intro interview? what was it like what did u have to do?
Reply 11
Original post by oinkoink917
have u done the intro interview? what was it like what did u have to do?

got rejected after it, it is just behavioural/motivational. f.e. they will ask you to talk about yourself, few questions about your CV, if you invest, a stock you have been following, last books read
Reply 12
Did Barclays offered Summer Internship already to anyone who completed Spring week last month?
anyone on the stage after intro call point 72?
got rejected after it, it is just behavioural/motivational. f.e. they will ask you to talk about yourself, few questions about your CV, if you invest, a stock you have been following, last books read

feels bad what went wrong? i think mine went rather well today
I can’t keep this to myself alone , as I think it is only right and kind to share my testimony and experience with nycecompaniespayback as a very good and reliable chargeback company that will take it up as their duty to get your lost/ scammed money back , as they review your case, gather the evidence , confront the entities, and certainly get your money back in due time! Swift and Reliable…. I am such a happy man again because of nycecompaniespayback chargeback company… Just give them a shot.
Reply 16
anyone on the stage after intro call point 72?

yep, when is yours?
Original post by zaquan
yep, when is yours?

mine is tmrw lol wbu how you meant to prepare for it
Reply 18
Is the intro thing basically the survey monkey questionnaire?
Reply 19
feels bad what went wrong? i think mine went rather well today

ahahah i don't know i though it went well but evidently i wasn't the profile they were looking for

Quick Reply