Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2 + 2 = 5)
    Nelly or Usher? Or Britney?
    Britney, the american Chav.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PublicSchoolAnn)
    What disgusts you. Well personally I am disgusted by...
    *Underage sex- ewww minging! Seriously what is attractive about 15 year olds, the guys are short, greasy and skinny and the girls well pretty much the same- i mean come on how long have you been wearing a bra for?

*people who dont speak properly. I dont mean people that dont speak like the queen. I mean chavvy language. So nasty and vulgur. 'innit' 'mad fer it'
    werent you ever 15 :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Nelly or Usher? Or Britney?
    I said real music, not garbage.. no, im a fan of Blur

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    werent you ever 15 :rolleyes:
    Yeah and I remember what I was like. The only man I loved was my daddy and perhaps my labrador.

(Original post by ramroff)
    I said real music, not garbage.. no, im a fan of Blur
    Ah, well that makes it okay then.

People who can't differentiate between "there, their and they're" "to, too and two" also make me want to poke out my eye.
    Yes, but we inhabit the same forun as gossip_girl: you should be long ago blind.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah and I remember what I was like. The only man I loved was my daddy and perhaps my labrador.
    not all 15 year olds go out and sh*g other 15 year olds.

not all 15 year olds go out and sh*g other 15 year olds.
    Yep. There's a whole population out there for 15 year-olds to shag, why should they limit themselves to others like them?

ReputationRep:
    Ha ramroff just noticed your signature. I wouldn't exactly be dying to be on your rep list because you rep is worth nothing around here due to your red gems. Mwah!

ReputationRep:
    Ha ramroff just noticed your signature. I wouldn't exactly be dying to be on your rep list because you rep is worth nothing around here due to your red gems. Mwah!
    What do you mean, we are all equals under Rep Law

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lessthanthree)
    I can't stand bad grammar in the spoken word, or in writing.

People who can't differentiate between "there, their and they're" "to, too and two" also make me want to poke out my eye.

There are tonnes of things, ranging from laziness to ..god knows.
    Yes I hate that! Also, my ex used to confuse "our" and "are" which drove me mad! Another thing that disgusts me is people being ridiculously drunk and acting like little children/animals and then throwing up everywhere :secruity: it's so common and uncivilised. xx

ReputationRep:
    What do you mean, we are all equals under Rep Law
    No you are in the red so all you can give is a grey gem -regardless of your opinion towards a post. Grey gems have neither a positive or negative value.

ReputationRep:
    You should have said something like "oh how delightfully uncouth" instead of ewwww mingin!
    I find it tragically sad how some people regard public schools, and those people who went to public school. You are outdoubtedly the kind of person who believes everyone in Wales is fond of the odd sheep.

ReputationRep:
    Yep. There's a whole population out there for 15 year-olds to shag, why should they limit themselves to others like them?
    whether theres 10,000 or 20,000 15 year olds shagging others that does not mean every person going through puberty is likely to go and shag there next door neighboors daughter/son :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by undercover-ange)
    Yes I hate that! Also, my ex used to confuse "our" and "are" which drove me mad! Another thing that disgusts me is people being ridiculously drunk and acting like little children/animals and then throwing up everywhere :secruity: it's so common and uncivilised. xx
    you posh thing :|

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by undercover-ange)
    Why do you have to be drunk to go around acting like a child, there are plenty of peopel that do that sober (and are not children).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lessthanthree)

You've got to do that once to get it out of your system and learn from it. any more than one instance of that is stupidity
    That is very true. Learn from your mistakes.

ReputationRep:
    the fact that its alcohol-induced is the annoying part.
    it's just idiots showing off their false sense of confidence as if it's something special

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tednol)
    I find it tragically sad how some people regard public schools, and those people who went to public school. You are outdoubtedly the kind of person who believes everyone in Wales is fond of the odd sheep.
    Where in this thread did I mention public school goers?? For your information, one of my best friends is Welsh and goes to a public school, and no he doesnt bring a sheep round to my house every day, in fact hes very normal. Please get off your pedestal

whether theres 10,000 or 20,000 15 year olds shagging others that does not mean every person going through puberty is likely to go and shag there next door neighboors daughter/son :rolleyes:
    I know. I wish there were, it'd make it all a lot easier.

ReputationRep:
    what also annoyes me is when 14 year olds in places around the world are having children because a ****ing old man thinks abortion and protection is wrong.

also how there is a complete lack of tolerance in the middle east between israel and palestine which continues to kill innocent lives, and will do indefinately until something is done

also how millions of people are starving in africa because of us, western consumers and banks. wonder where half of the interest on your bank account comes from? same place the interest on the third world debt goes.

these are more important things. i couldn't care less if a 15 year old has sex, if they're willing. it's their life, not mine.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.