This discussion is closed.
wiwarin_mir
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by mik1w)
the fact that its alcohol-induced is the annoying part.
it's just idiots showing off their false sense of confidence as if it's something special
Fair enough and in most cases those sober know when to stop.
wiwarin_mir
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by mik1w)
what also annoyes me is when 14 year olds in places around the world are having children because a ****ing old man thinks abortion and protection is wrong.

also how there is a complete lack of tolerance in the middle east between israel and palestine which continues to kill innocent lives, and will do indefinately until something is done
It is not only in the middle east you know, in Japan the age of concent is 14 and that is not exactly a Muslim country is it?
Johnny 5
Badges: 11
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by mik1w)
what also annoyes me is when 14 year olds in places around the world are having children because a ****ing old man thinks abortion and protection is wrong.
Ding! Give that man a coconut.
john !!
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by wiwarin_mir)
It is not only in the middle east you know, in Japan the age of concent is 14 and that is not exactly a Muslim country is it?
sorry maybe I wasn't clear. I'm talking about suicide bombings and things, not sex
Tednol
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ramroff)
Where in this thread did I mention public school goers?? For your information, one of my best friends is Welsh and goes to a public school, and no he doesnt bring a sheep round to my house every day, in fact hes very normal. Please get off your pedestal
Someone going by the screen-name PublicSchoolAnn writes a message outlining her personal annoyances on what is a public forum. You reply with...

(Original post by ramroff)
Kindly keep oneself opinion to thine own's arse, lest you become spanked for it, I beseech you Anne.
Now, do you always talk like that? From having read many posts of yours, the answer pretty conclusively is no. So let's have a recap. You talk in some psedo-posh, out of character way in response to a post by someone called PublicSchoolAnn. The spanking reference is to an entirely out of date view of public school, and for that matter so is the view that all people at public school ask posh and speak in a posh way.
roff
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Tednol)
Someone going by the screen-name PublicSchoolAnn writes a message outlining her personal annoyances on what is a public forum. You reply with...

Now, do you always talk like that? From having read many posts of yours, the answer pretty conclusively is no. So let's have a recap. You talk in some psedo-posh, out of character way in response to a post by someone called PublicSchoolAnn. The spanking reference is to an entirely out of date view of public school, and for that matter so is the view that all people at public school ask posh and speak in a posh way.

what!!! i think you are a bit over-analytical LOL!!

LOLOLOLOL I think you must stop analysing every single word, tednol!!
Luize
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
So very very frustrated when people miss words out in their speech. eg: I'm going to shops. Or just my half brother Mum, who tends to miss out any word of 3 or less letters.
Johnny 5
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Luize)
Or just my half brother Mum, who tends to miss out any word of 3 or less letters.
Half brother Mum? Your family life seems complex.

The website in my sig explains most of the things I hate, and that's why it's there.
riotgrrrl
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
This si goign to sound petty, but I cant stand slurping! there are many bigger issues but that is one I am faced with every day!
idiopathic
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by wiwarin_mir)
I dispise slang, it is the biggest insult to the English language.
Or maybe you are? It's spelt despise. Can you really say that you have never spoken or written in slang, ever?
Luize
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by 2 + 2 = 5)
Half brother Mum? Your family life seems complex.

The website in my sig explains most of the things I hate, and that's why it's there.
It's not that complex. I would have said my Dad's partner. But they have split up and it seems strange to say my Dad's ex.
Johnny 5
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Luize)
It's not that complex. I would have said my Dad's partner. But they have split up and it seems strange to say my Dad's ex.
Oh, half brother's mum, is it? I thought your half-brother was actually your mum, which is a biological impossibility, so my brain just fried.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (2)
10.53%
They might tell the bully (3)
15.79%
I don't think they'd understand (3)
15.79%
It might lead to more bullying (6)
31.58%
There's nothing they could do (5)
26.32%

Watched Threads