The Student Room Group

Underage nude pics

(Repost)

Hi. Im really anxious right now because i sent a nude pic to a random man on kik. My face wasnt in it and it was only the top half. Im only 16 and i feel so ill because of it. Idk what to do

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
why did you do that
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Entoco
why did you do that

stupidity
Reply 3
Was he being coercive or manipulative? Was he aware of your age?
Original post by studygirl388
Was he being coercive or manipulative? Was he aware of your age?

he wasnt aware of my age, age was never discussed. and yeah he was being very manipulative, being nice and having conversations. i thought i was too aware to get manipulated honestly but obviously not.
hey ik this is probs v scary but its ok these things happen and its on kik so there's really no way of tracing it back to you as long as your face isn't in it and even if it is it's not a terrible thing, i would v much reccomend not doing this again and the man you're talking could be very pedo-y which im sure u can tell if he already knows your age, probs report him. DO NOT LET HIM MANIPULATE YOU, for money or more pics. horny man on internet can be blocked :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
(Repost)

Hi. Im really anxious right now because i sent a nude pic to a random man on kik. My face wasnt in it and it was only the top half. Im only 16 and i feel so ill because of it. Idk what to do

There's nothing you can do. That was very stupid.

Original post by cooliopolio
hey ik this is probs v scary but its ok these things happen and its on kik so there's really no way of tracing it back to you as long as your face isn't in it and even if it is it's not a terrible thing, i would v much reccomend not doing this again and the man you're talking could be very pedo-y which im sure u can tell if he already knows your age, probs report him. DO NOT LET HIM MANIPULATE YOU, for money or more pics. horny man on internet can be blocked :smile:

He did not know the age so he probably cannot get in trouble for it...
Original post by cooliopolio

Thank you this made me feel a lot better. Im scared he saved it lol but im sure it cant be traced even if he did right? I blocked him luckily!! yet again thank you.
Original post by sufys
There's nothing you can do. That was very stupid.

I dont really want him to get into trouble? I just feel anxious that a picture of me is on some random mans phone somewhere.
I dont really want him to get into trouble? I just feel anxious that a picture of me is on some random mans phone somewhere.

Again there's nothing you can do.
he wasnt aware of my age, age was never discussed. and yeah he was being very manipulative, being nice and having conversations. i thought i was too aware to get manipulated honestly but obviously not.

You can get adults into serious trouble if you do not disclose your age. Please always state your age before speaking to a stranger over the internet. This is common sense.

"Yeah he was being very manipulative" ... "being nice and having conversations" - I'm assuming you missed something out of your sentence and meant that he was NOT being 'very manipulative'?

Thankfully, you say your face was not in the image, so it will be extremely difficult to identify who it is.

You can always ask for your photo to be deleted, proof of its deletion and apologise for not disclosing your age. There's no guarantee he will, though.

I hope this is a lesson learned. These kinds of choices are irreversible. In future, I'd avoid sending those kinds of images at all costs. You never know where they can end up.
(edited 1 year ago)
You can get adults into serious trouble if you do not disclose your age. Please always state your age before speaking to a stranger over the internet. This is common sense.

"Yeah he was being very manipulative" ... "being nice and having conversations" - I'm assuming you missed something out of your sentence and meant that he was NOT being 'very manipulative'?

Thankfully, you say your face was not in the image, so it will be extremely difficult to identify who it is.

I hope this is a lesson learned. These kinds of choices are irreversible.

I’m sure being nice and having conversations beforehand is manipulative as the main goal was obviously to get nude pictures of me, not to form a friendship. & yes it is very much a lesson learned, and I will never do anything like it or use kik ever again lol.
(Repost)

It's good ur face isn't on it just don't do it again and it sounds kinda creepy if I'm being honest
(edited 1 year ago)
Go to church
Don’t do it again, you should be fine. Take this as a lesson okay.
I’m sure being nice and having conversations beforehand is manipulative as the main goal was obviously to get nude pictures of me, not to form a friendship. & yes it is very much a lesson learned, and I will never do anything like it or use kik ever again lol.

It's wrong to assume anything that cannot be known. He may have just been being nice, or he could have had bad intentions.
Original post by sufys

Possessing an underage nude pic is illegal and he will be in serious trouble if caught. Whether he was aware or not is irrelevant.
Don’t do it again, you should be fine. Take this as a lesson okay.

I will thanks :smile:
It's wrong to assume anything that cannot be known. He may have just been being nice, or he could have had bad intentions.

Pretty sure the intentions were bad as soon as he asked for pics. Thanks for your replies though.
Original post by hannychica
Possessing an underage nude pic is illegal and he will be in serious trouble if caught. Whether he was aware or not is irrelevant.

Theres nothing in the picture to indicate its from a minor, and theres no way to find out who it was sent from anyway?

Quick Reply

Latest