The Student Room Group

Does anyone know how good Dune London mens shoes are?

Any advice on quality?:biggrin: Im looking for a cheapish pair of chelsea boots and these seem to look good but having never bought them i know zip on quality - any advice ?:biggrin:
The quality of Dune London's shoes and boots are usually very high.
Guys and girls ranges.
My oldest Dune's footwear were bought in 2008 & 2009.
I'm still wearing them.

There is a problem with some size 3 chelsea boots on the men's range, made even worse by the appalling rough handling treaditional delivery practices of Evri (good old Hermes rebranded yet again).
Best to buy from a store where you can bypass the risk of delivery via Evri plus try on a few pairs for a comfortable fit and make certain to choose a pair that does not have any obvious visible damage.

Sometimes online discount retailers try to be clever about sneakily selling used pairs that are in very poor condition or returned pairs that are uncomfortable due to a manufacturing error not detected in a factor quality control slip up.
Then refuse to issue a refund or approve an exchange if the customer complains claiming that the state of shoes is due to the customer & "reasonable wear and tear".
Reply 2
Original post by londonmyst
The quality of Dune London's shoes and boots are usually very high.
Guys and girls ranges.
My oldest Dune's footwear were bought in 2008 & 2009.
I'm still wearing them.

There is a problem with some size 3 chelsea boots on the men's range, made even worse by the appalling rough handling treaditional delivery practices of Evri (good old Hermes rebranded yet again).
Best to buy from a store where you can bypass the risk of delivery via Evri plus try on a few pairs for a comfortable fit and make certain to choose a pair that does not have any obvious visible damage.

Sometimes online discount retailers try to be clever about sneakily selling used pairs that are in very poor condition or returned pairs that are uncomfortable due to a manufacturing error not detected in a factor quality control slip up.
Then refuse to issue a refund or approve an exchange if the customer complains claiming that the state of shoes is due to the customer & "reasonable wear and tear".

Sweet thanks for the info!
I used to get Kurt Geiger who had superb quality but my last books from there fell apart in a matter of like 4months :frown: but the sales for this brand are too good! Plus, since im in the UK right now, might as well take advantage of the cheap footwear :tongue:
Ill be sure to get it from a reputable store though!

Quick Reply

Latest