The Student Room Group

This discussion is no longer active so you won't be able to reply.Check out other Related discussions

Child nursing at Keele and Surrey

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has heard back from either Keele or Surrey? I had an interview with Surrey but I haven't heard anything from Keele yet and I'm just worried that it means a rejection as the deadline is so soon.
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Mamxta
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has heard back from either Keele or Surrey? I had an interview with Surrey but I haven't heard anything from Keele yet and I'm just worried that it means a rejection as the deadline is so soon.

I applied to Keele for child nursing and I had an interview with them. They rejected me like one to two days after my interview. Also I was supposed to have a interview with UCB (they don't have any availability for child nursing for Sep 2022 or Jan 2023 just Sep 2023 now, so I changed to a different course they have) on the 18th of may and I asked by when they would reply to me. They said that they would reply on 19th of may before the deadline. (hope this information helps??? I'm not sure it does but anyways) Don't worry too much and I wish you the best of luck!
Reply 2
Original post by Karolina.Partyka
I applied to Keele for child nursing and I had an interview with them. They rejected me like one to two days after my interview. Also I was supposed to have a interview with UCB (they don't have any availability for child nursing for Sep 2022 or Jan 2023 just Sep 2023 now, so I changed to a different course they have) on the 18th of may and I asked by when they would reply to me. They said that they would reply on 19th of may before the deadline. (hope this information helps??? I'm not sure it does but anyways) Don't worry too much and I wish you the best of luck!

Thank you so much, this has helped me so much! I hope it all goes well!
Original post by Mamxta
Thank you so much, this has helped me so much! I hope it all goes well!

I hope so too! Thank you :smile:
Original post by Mamxta
Hi,

Hi there!

It's great to hear you have applied to Surrey. If you have any questions about Surrey or uni life in general, please ask as I can help you out!:smile:

Joao
Economics
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 5
Hey! I applied to both for the postgraduate MSc Social Psych programs. I’ve gotten an unconditional offer from Keele and conditional from Surrey. I honestly don’t know which to choose bc I’m from the USA and haven’t gotten to visit either campus. If you know anything about either please share! Hope you’ve gotten your offers :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by Karolina.Partyka

What questions were asked in child nursing interview for keele
Original post by Chx1m
What questions were asked in child nursing interview for keele

It's against TSR rules to share details of interview questions as it gives those who follow an unfair advantage. :smile:

Latest