Thoughts on Islam?

Watch this thread
LSE_Undergrad
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
What are people's thoughts on Islam? Is it the most appropriate answer to life's problems?
2022 g
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 months ago
As a Muslim, Islam has helped me find peace, tranquility and hope, alhamdulilah. Hence for me i believe that Islam is the truth, as it has guided me and helped me a lot in life. Every time i feel down, the religion itself has helped me, pull myself up. The religion has helped me try my best to be grateful for what i have, and to also not lose hope on god. This is my experience with Islam.

Edit: I would say more but i gotta dip rn
Last edited by 2022 g; 2 months ago
Mohammed2700
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by LSE_Undergrad)
What are people's thoughts on Islam? Is it the most appropriate answer to life's problems?
Joy, Prosperity, Happiness. Peace and the Tawhid of being close to Allah. Islam directs us towards the correct and right path. Islam brings positivity. I am appreciative and thankful for islam being part of my daily life and for Islam helping me and ensuring I am close to Allah as possible.

It’s just simply beautiful, in the month of Ramadan I am currently doing some charitable work, recitation of the quaran especially at Taraweeh and my daily prayers as well as keeping my fasts.
Leslie Knope
Badges: 20
Report 2 months ago
A beautiful religion. I feel as if I'm learning something new everyday, and it's amazing how there's so much knowledge out there to learn and understand.
rimaxtt
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
I can't put into words the love i have for Islam.
it is such a beautiful religion. it gave me the meaning to 'What is the purpose of life?'
everyday i learn something more beautiful about it.
ramadan mubarak
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (21)
26.58%
As I expected (24)
30.38%
Harder (29)
36.71%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (5)
6.33%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise