This discussion is closed.
elpaw
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Mr White)
Yeah... it's no fun if he actually wants it. I'd much rather pick out a hapless newbie and suprise them with it. Haha, they'd probably try and retaliate with their feeble grey gems, to no avail. Heehee, the delight of evil.
its like pulling the legs off an insect
visesh
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by lessthanthree)
Don't understand? It might have something to do with the fact that your posts are moronic.

Just a suggestion.
Who was that aimed at? :confused:
roff
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Yeah... it's no fun if he actually wants it. I'd much rather pick out a hapless newbie and suprise them with it. Haha, they'd probably try and retaliate with their feeble grey gems, to no avail. Heehee, the delight of evil.
who ever said i wanted it?
roff
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Don't understand? It might have something to do with the fact that your posts are moronic.

Just a suggestion.
how are my posts moronic, all i asked mr white was how he was feeling today, I don't know how that makes me a moron...
you remind me of the following

pot..kettle..black
Acaila
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Oh I did that on ebay once as well. I just couldn't help it - rare Europe stuff, heat of the moment, you know how it is .
But being as it was Europe stuff, I was the only bidder and everything was ok .
What are you bidding for master?
Mr White
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by Acaila)
Oh I did that on ebay once as well. I just couldn't help it - rare Europe stuff, heat of the moment, you know how it is .
But being as it was Europe stuff, I was the only bidder and everything was ok .
What are you bidding for master?
Oh, a classic antiquarian tome. A wonderful book; but I'm not sure if its worth 40 squid. Maybe 15, pushing it...
roff
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
hah. I can assure you, my comment was not aimed at your posts in this thread.
so who WERE they aimed it, mr 3?
visesh
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
not you, silly. ramroff.
I know it wasn't me, it just threw me a bit. It's all cleared up now though
roff
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Your posts just about everywhere else, genius.
none of my other posts are moronic, dont tell me you are another man-hating feminist that wants me to forever iron her shirts and leather jackets...

i think the one that chased me out of Sainsburys was one too many...
Acaila
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Oh, a classic antiquarian tome. A wonderful book; but I'm not sure if its worth 40 squid. Maybe 15, pushing it...
Ah books from ebay! Wonderful. I almost bought a sociology book of it earlier, but realised that the entry was slightly misleading
Got my copy of In Defence of Politics for something like 50p

I think people are trying to hijack your thread master :eek:
roff
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I don't like uberfeminists.

almost as much as I dislike people like you. (:

byenow.
kindly stop talking to youself in a public place.

bye
Mr White
Rep:
?
Ah books from ebay! Wonderful. I almost bought a sociology book of it earlier, but realised that the entry was slightly misleading
Got my copy of In Defence of Politics for something like 50p

I think people are trying to hijack your thread master :eek:
Yeah... eBay is most endearing. I nearly got a signed Galsworthy for £9, but some ****** outbid me in the last 30 seconds before I could respond.
roff
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
what sort of books do you like to read, mr white?
Acaila
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I almost got three Europe singles for 30p but some sod outbid me just at the close
Acaila
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Die foul Bidsniper!
platinumki
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I almost got three Europe singles for 30p but some sod outbid me just at the close
I am really worried about this Europe obcession. HOW did that happen? Didn't know the North East was a hotbed of glam rock worship?
Acaila
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by platinumki)
I am really worried about this Europe obcession. HOW did that happen? Didn't know the North East was a hotbed of glam rock worship?
They're not glam rock really. Hair rock
And I'm not north east either
Anyway, the story:
One day when I was but a little hug*****, I was revising for my standard grades. For some mad unknown reason I found that 80s music helped me revise better. So out came Karma Chamaeloen et al. I remembered seeing one of those Time Life music compilation adverts for an 80s boxset ages ago, and the Final Countdown had been on it. That advert was the only way I'd ever heard of Europe two years ago :eek: So I dled the song and thought it was fandabbydozie. One day, there was a lull in my kazaa-ing, so I thought "Hmmm I wonder if this band has any more decent stuff", searched, and found a song called Broken Dreams. I didn't know this at the time, but that song has never been released on CD, so it's quite impressive how it managed to end up on kazaa, and the feat has never to the best of my knowledge happened since. Anyway, I dled it and it was nothing like the Final Countdown but very wow :eek:. I liked both songs a heck of a lot, and decided I would go for a third song. Now that's quite a big deal. Usually if I dl three songs by the same artist I end up liking them and getting at least one CD. So with much trepidaiton I downloaded Rock The Night......and loved it more than any of those before. I just listened to it and thought "I think I've found my new favourite band!" Over the next year and a half I built up a Europe collection to rival that of any other obsessive (I'm only missing one of their albums, and I'm constantly working on that. Making up for it by having up to 4 copies of all of the others). They reunited after I had been an obsessive for six months causing me to spend approximately an hour running round the house screaming. I had a big fight with HMV over them making me wait to get my precious copy of their first new album for thirteen years, but man did it pay off! And then I went to see them in November and realised there is no better band on this planet. And I'm convinced I'll be in their new live DVD (out in March! Start looking for a copy now!)

That's the short version of the story anyway
Mr White
Rep:
?
(Original post by ramroff)
what sort of books do you like to read, mr white?
Sort of books? No, just books in general. Oh, apart from sci-fi, which sucks.
Acaila
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I like scifi!
Well I like Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy
glance
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Sort of books? No, just books in general. Oh, apart from sci-fi, which sucks.
I'm into photography books myself. Ah, how wonderful it is to look at a book of nude photography and call it art.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (1)
10%
No (9)
90%

Watched Threads