Uni of Bristol accommodation

Watch this thread
scarlettpos
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Is the selection process for uni of Bristol based on first come first served?
redcandy
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 months ago
You can apply for accommodation after you firmly accept your offer of study. There is no rush - accommodation is NOT allocated on a first come first served basis. When you complete your application, you'll be able to list up to nine preferences of the type of room you'd like, the residence and the maximum rent. The majority of applications are allocated to rooms using an algorithm that will match as many students as possible to one of their accommodation options. Around 80% of students will receive an offer for one of the accommodation options stated in their application.
martin7
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by scarlettpos)
Is the selection process for uni of Bristol based on first come first served?
No, it's not.

See the section "What happens next" at the end of http://www.bristol.ac.uk/accommodati.../how-to-apply/
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (118)
40.41%
They're exactly what I expected (70)
23.97%