The Student Room Group

Aw man

I want straight 9s and 8s but I didn't get the grades I wanted.
9-cs
9-maths
9-fm
9-history
8-french
8-chemistry
7-eng lang
7-biology
7-physics
7-dt (i got an 8 on coursework but i did trash on the test, got a 6 - no revision)
6-eng lit!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I revised physics the most as I want to do it for a level and still did ****. I feel terrible. I got invited to english lit and lang intervention after school.
I'm not too bothered with bio as I didn't put much work in and know I can do better if I try - low priority.
Parents forced me to delete skyrim and now can only use computer under parental supervision.
I don't understand my grade in english lit. I got 27/30 on my poetry q1 and 6/8 on q2 last mock, this time I did absolute garbage.
I want to do maths further maths cs physics for a levels, it will be grade 9,9,9,7. How stupid does that look!!!
Reply 1
Original post by frumentarius
I want straight 9s and 8s but I didn't get the grades I wanted.
9-cs
9-maths
9-fm
9-history
8-french
8-chemistry
7-eng lang
7-biology
7-physics
7-dt (i got an 8 on coursework but i did trash on the test, got a 6 - no revision)
6-eng lit!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I revised physics the most as I want to do it for a level and still did ****. I feel terrible. I got invited to english lit and lang intervention after school.
I'm not too bothered with bio as I didn't put much work in and know I can do better if I try - low priority.
Parents forced me to delete skyrim and now can only use computer under parental supervision.
I don't understand my grade in english lit. I got 27/30 on my poetry q1 and 6/8 on q2 last mock, this time I did absolute garbage.
I want to do maths further maths cs physics for a levels, it will be grade 9,9,9,7. How stupid does that look!!!

Not stupid at all lol, you meet the minimum requirements for it. I also think you and your parents overreacted a bit. Those are a very strong set of grades. You still have over a month before GCSEs actually start, so you can only improve.
Consider your other options. Good luck.

Quick Reply

Latest