History A Level NEA - How would I structure?

Watch this thread
deeznut
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Hi,
I was wondering how long my introduction should be as I am struggling to make it any longer than around 200 words, and also how to bridge it off into the first paragraph. Any help would be incredible.
Thanks
econhelp525
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 months ago
What examboard?
deeznut
Rep:
(Original post by econhelp525)
What examboard?
AQA
econhelp525
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by deeznut)
AQA
Ah okay. I did OCR, but generally my first paragraph was my introduction which was a discussion and thesis statement, and included the key points I was going to cover in the essay. I briefly mentioned one of the historians I was going to talk about as well.

Then I just went on to write about the points that I wanted to talk about. I got 34/40 on my NEA, which was an A.
tinyperson
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
tell me more
deeznut
Rep:
(Original post by econhelp525)
Ah okay. I did OCR, but generally my first paragraph was my introduction which was a discussion and thesis statement, and included the key points I was going to cover in the essay. I briefly mentioned one of the historians I was going to talk about as well.

Then I just went on to write about the points that I wanted to talk about. I got 34/40 on my NEA, which was an A.
thankyou!! do you know where I could find Historians to discuss?
deeznut
Rep:
(Original post by tinyperson)
tell me more
The French Revolution, how the failure of the monarchy was the main cause of the French Revolution.
econhelp525
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by deeznut)
thankyou!! do you know where I could find Historians to discuss?
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Access-Hist...ps%2C72&sr=8-1

I used the Access to History book for the American Boom, and I got my historians almost exclusively from that book. Honestly, it was such a lifesaver!
tinyperson
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Try Wikipedia
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (65)
28.14%
As I expected (71)
30.74%
Harder (87)
37.66%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
3.46%

Watched Threads