The Student Room Group

Magazine Recommendations?

Hey all!
I've been looking for a magazine for a while now, but I can't find one that covers my interests and suits my preferences. For context I'm a 19 y/o female and an art student, and I'm generally interested in: nature, history, fashion/ beauty and art. I'm looking for a magazine in either of those interests, but also one for general life (hence me reading Vogue, which again I feel like I don't relate to a lot of the content in them as I'm not super into fashion trends nor do I use makeup much- plus I definitely can't afford the things they advertise haha- but I like the magazine for some of the articles on designers they have in there, and I use the photographs a lot for references in my sketchbook). Likewise, I'm not really into gossipy type magazine, so the likes of "Hello" and "OK!" are out of the question.
I would love if anyone has a favourite magazine could recommend them to me? If they relate to the topics of interest that I mentioned above, awesome!- but if not, I am super open to trying new things :smile:
Thanks and all the best,
E.
Frieze is a contemporary art magazine that may be of interest.

Otherwise the usual generic things like Vanity Fair or the New Yorker may have some things of relevance. If you're interested in nature and so on Natural Geographic may also be worth it.
Thanks for the advice.
Spirit and Destiny

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending