The Student Room Group

OCR A Level Chemistry B Fundamentals of chemistry H433/01 - 13 Jun 2022 [Exam Chat]

Poll

How did the exam go for you?

OCR A Level Chemistry B Fundamentals of chemistry H433/01 - 13 Jun 2022 [Exam Chat]

Here is the exam discussion for this exam. Talk anything from how to revise for it, specific questions or time management :ahee:

Date/Time: Monday 13th June AM
Length: 2h15

Resources:
Specification
Advanced Information

:goodluck: with revision and exams :work:

Scroll to see replies

Do ocr b salters students actually exist or am i the only one lol
i guess we do 😭

Original post by dsfjfiwnfne
(edited 1 year ago)

present!! any resources that people have found cos istg no one has made anything for salters other than like one quizlet :angry:
Original post by AliceKS
present!! any resources that people have found cos istg no one has made anything for salters other than like one quizlet :angry:

yeah it would be useful. What are you guys doing for the article
Has anything been found???
swear hardly anyone does this spec lol
Reply 7
are you guys using the advanced information? I haven't used it at all as its so confusing to understand!
Reply 8
Original post by AliceKS

may i ask the name of the author of that quizlet? haha - theres such a lack of resources its such a painn
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Madsfr
may i ask the name of the author of that quizlet? haha - theres such a lack of resources its such a painn

https://quizlet.com/gb/573689934/ocr-b-salters-a-level-revision-year-12-flash-cards/
this is the link to the whole deck but they've split into the storyline chapters as well if you wanted to do more focussed revision
Original post by AliceKS
https://quizlet.com/gb/573689934/ocr-b-salters-a-level-revision-year-12-flash-cards/
this is the link to the whole deck but they've split into the storyline chapters as well if you wanted to do more focussed revision

you're a legend! thank you so much! :biggrin:

istg theres like none
Wishing everyone sitting the OCR A-Level Chemistry B Paper 1 on Monday all the best! You guys have got this and I'm sure all your hard work will pay off!

Spoiler

Good luck to all two of us doing this exam on Monday
Original post by aughhhhh
Good luck to all two of us doing this exam on Monday

hahahaha im doing it as well, worst decision i ever made! good luck everyone :smile:
could someone perhaps help me with a question? its question 3ii on PMT here: https://www.physicsandmathstutor.com/chemistry-revision/a-level-ocr-b/oceans/ (acids bases and buffer). Thanks!
how accurate do you think the advanced info will be and how helpful actually is it cos my school teaches the course in subchapters eg. EL7 etc so I'm confused by what the advanced info is trying to tell me, anyone else the same??
Original post by AliceKS
how accurate do you think the advanced info will be and how helpful actually is it cos my school teaches the course in subchapters eg. EL7 etc so I'm confused by what the advanced info is trying to tell me, anyone else the same??

its not the same of course but, i do OCR history and the advanced information has been fantastic for that, extremely accurate
Personally ocr a biology advanced info wasn’t that helpful for me. Idk if anyone else on here also did bio what are ur thoughts
Original post by Tigergirl
Personally ocr a biology advanced info wasn’t that helpful for me. Idk if anyone else on here also did bio what are ur thoughts

OCR A Bio advanced info was pretty poor, the largest topic that was supposed to be was not even there.

Quick Reply

Latest