The Student Room Group

University of Leeds A100 2022 entry offer holders thread

Scroll to see replies

well done lads
Reply 21
Congrats to everyone here!
Pls can anyone who has had a UCAS update or heard more about their offer please post it here?
Thanks,
Hey guys! Does anyone know when Or whether there’ll be an offer holders event to see the campus etc?
Reply 23
got my offer a while ago but they’ve put it on ucas now, just for those who were asking if anybody’s ucas has updated :smile:
Reply 24
Original post by Sugeo
Congrats to everyone here!
Pls can anyone who has had a UCAS update or heard more about their offer please post it here?
Thanks,

Mine just came through- AAA just like the website stated! :smile:
Reply 25
Original post by abi003
Mine just came through- AAA just like the website stated! :smile:

Thanks. I got mine too
Reply 26
How long was the wait between the offer and the update on UCAS? I really wanna get my firm/insurance submitted
Reply 27
Original post by 31sug5
How long was the wait between the offer and the update on UCAS? I really wanna get my firm/insurance submitted

Around a week for me
Original post by 31sug5

2 weeks for me
Reply 29
Original post by 31sug5

a week and a half :smile:
anyone know what accommodation they’re thinking of applying to?
Reply 31
Original post by lauuuuuurreeen

i was thinking central village or cityside as they are close to the med school but i’ve heard they’re quite dead in terms of social life (could just be a rumour) and personally, i’m not sure i could afford an accommodation over £7000, although they are really, really nice rooms. It depends what is most important to you, i’m really not sure either
Original post by lauuuuuurreeen

I think White Rose View might be my favourite looking at them all, but it seems like that one, along with CitySide/Central Village, will be the most oversubscribed so I'm not hopeful haha

I just hope I get one that's a good walking distance to campus tbh - I heard James Baillie is one of the most social but it's SO far out :eek:
does anyone know when the offer holders day is? if there is gonna be one
Original post by abovethecl0uds
does anyone know when the offer holders day is? if there is gonna be one

i asked them and they said 24/25 june potentially
hey! i was wondering if there's anything you'd recommend we do before going to med school (eg. summer reading, reading ahead on syllabus/course?)
Original post by anastasiaxet
i asked them and they said 24/25 june potentially

omg are they gonna combine open day w offer holders day then?
Does anyone know how medicine deferrals work at Leeds, would the offer stay the same?
do all medical students live at the same accommodation?
Reply 39
which accommodations would you recommend? i’ve heard central village is really close to the med school but it’s a bit dead

Quick Reply

Latest