A Christmas Carol Gcses 2022

Watch this thread
miome01
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
I made this account to ask if any of you have any predictions on what theme or character our exam could be about? Oh and also, what characters are most likely to come up(in a character question) and are worth revising for?
by the way our school is doing AQA
Last edited by miome01; 2 months ago
tinyperson
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 months ago
tell me more
iqra_xoxoxoxox
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Our teacher told us that the characters which are likely to come up are, ghost of Christmas past, Fred, the cratchits and any of the other minor characters
tinyperson
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
make notes
izzyr23
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I think that scrooge as a character or scrooges isolation will come up as I've been going through past exam papers from aqa and they have never actually done a direct question on scrooge despite him being the main character plus it was in the sample sets for 2014 and then never used. They also might want to use an
Pony10h
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by izzyr23)
I think that scrooge as a character or scrooges isolation will come up as I've been going through past exam papers from aqa and they have never actually done a direct question on scrooge despite him being the main character plus it was in the sample sets for 2014 and then never used. They also might want to use an
thank you very much for the prediction... it was the question!!!! If you have predicted anything for the Macbeth paper i would love to hear it!
hdotzz
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
ur a genius wth

(Original post by miome01)
I made this account to ask if any of you have any predictions on what theme or character our exam could be about? Oh and also, what characters are most likely to come up(in a character question) and are worth revising for?
by the way our school is doing AQA
101Emma
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by izzyr23)
You were right
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (39)
32.23%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (55)
45.45%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (26)
21.49%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
0.83%

Watched Threads