The Student Room Group

Final year project

I would like advice, tips and help please I have completed my second year as a computer networks and technology student and now I am in the process of making my biggest decision and choice ever yet that I was dreading the most my final year project :frown: I have no idea what to do the final year project on, although by doing the project I want to ensure I want to give everything to the best of my ability and my all to earn a 2:1 or a first class degree. Please Help!
Original post by Mohammed2700
I would like advice, tips and help please I have completed my second year as a computer networks and technology student and now I am in the process of making my biggest decision and choice ever yet that I was dreading the most my final year project :frown: I have no idea what to do the final year project on, although by doing the project I want to ensure I want to give everything to the best of my ability and my all to earn a 2:1 or a first class degree. Please Help!

Did you really enjoy any specific modules/courses over your past 2-years at university? Any lecturers you really liked? Can you approach them and discuss?
Original post by Blue_Cow
Did you really enjoy any specific modules/courses over your past 2-years at university? Any lecturers you really liked? Can you approach them and discuss?

Yeah I could do so I would want to do something not too challenge and not too easy. Something involving multimedia maybe where I got high marks.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending