for a software product.
B.P3 Produce test cases for a
software product to be
tested.
B.P4 Perform tests on a
software product against
the user requirements,
using the test plan.

Hi, could anyone help me with this assignment as i got deadline for this in 1 week and i don't have a clue what to do. Thank you
Original post by anonymous_kid13
Learning aim B: Carry out a range of testing
methodologies on a software product to meet a client’s
needs
B.P2 Select test methodologies
for a software product.
B.P3 Produce test cases for a
software product to be
tested.
B.P4 Perform tests on a
software product against
the user requirements,
using the test plan.

Hi, could anyone help me with this assignment as i got deadline for this in 1 week and i don't have a clue what to do. Thank you

My class is doing unit 13 software testing as well. Here's some guidance for each criteria of learning aim B:
For P2, you have to select a test methodology and justify why you chose it. You have to compare the benefits and drawbacks of the methodology for the justification.
For P3, you have to create a table for the test plan and decide how many tests you will perform on the software product. Between 10-15 tests is a good amount but doing more than 20 is a waste of time.
For P4, you have to perform the tests on the software product keeping in mind the client/user requirements.
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by ITStudent22
My class is doing unit 13 software testing as well. Here's some guidance for each criteria of learning aim B:
For P2, you have to select a test methodology and justify why you chose it. You have to compare the benefits and drawbacks of the methodology for the justification.
For P3, you have to create a table for the test plan and decide how many tests you will perform on the software product. Between 10-15 tests is a good amount but doing 20 or more is a waste of time.
For P4, you have to perform the tests on the software product keeping in mind the client/user requirements.

Thank you, appreciate it!
Thank you, appreciate it!

No problem! Let me know if you need any help with learning aim C.
Have you finished the whole assignment? Did you get distinction?

No problem! Let me know if you need any help with learning aim
My units that im doing, blues means pending, orange achieved.
For P3, you have to create a table for the test plan and decide how many tests you will perform on the software product. Between 10-15 tests is a good amount but doing more than 20 is a waste of time.

do we keep the test plan blank for p3? and for p2 how much did you do?

For P2, about half a page. P3 is where you create the test logs and complete the test number, test type and expected result sections of your test logs. P4 is where you peform the tests and complete the actual result section of your test logs.
Reply 8

Original post by Musical Cats
For P2, about half a page. P3 is where you create the test logs and complete the test number, test type and expected result sections of your test logs. P4 is where you peform the tests and complete the actual result section of your test logs.

do we actually carry out tests
Reply 9
after p2 where i explain the tesing methodolgies how many do i need

Latest

Trending

Trending