AQA A Level French Paper 2 7652/2 - 24 Jun 2022 [Exam Chat]

Watch this thread
Mythical Pingu
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 months ago

AQA A Level French Paper 2 7652/2 - 24 Jun 2022 [Exam Chat]

Here is the exam discussion for this exam. Talk anything from how to revise for it, specific questions or time management :ahee:

Date/Time: Friday 24th June AM
Length: 2h

Resources:
Specification
Advanced Information

:goodluck: with revision and exams :work:
Last edited by Mythical Pingu; 2 months ago
nathan.wain
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 weeks ago
what texts are everyone doing?? i'm doing bonjour tristesse and la haine
yutaiscuter
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by nathan.wain)
la haine and un sac de billes
nathan.wain
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by yutaiscuter)
la haine and un sac de billes
do you love la haine like me??
Startrevisingnow
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
La Haine and L'Étranger
yutaiscuter
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
do you love la haine like me??
It's so nice to study and analyse, think it's the best A level French film out there - so much to talk about and it's a good film overall
nathan.wain
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by yutaiscuter)
It's so nice to study and analyse, think it's the best A level French film out there - so much to talk about and it's a good film overall
i absolutely agree!! like i really enjoy writing the essays for la haine
theveganbookworm
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
I do La Haine and No et Moi, I agree La Haine is amazing (particularly as I hate the cops anyway lol)
nathan.wain
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by theveganbookworm)
I do La Haine and No et Moi, I agree La Haine is amazing (particularly as I hate the cops anyway lol)
Honestly La Haine was become one of my fave films ever tbh. What’s No et Moi like?? I have a copy and was going to do it for my IRP but decided against it as I did my Spanish IRP on a book (and it was lengthy haha). I’ll probs read it this summer.
Student123456879
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by theveganbookworm)
I do La Haine and No et Moi too. What sort of essay questions have you looked at?
alexc1534
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
what do people recommend revision wise for paper 2? im studying no et moi and la haine.
nathan.wain
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by alexc1534)
what do people recommend revision wise for paper 2? im studying no et moi and la haine.
read through your essays, plan out ideas for possible questions, and make sure to revise social and historical context!!!
E__
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
you guys all like la haine? don't you find Kassovitz annoying?

Honestly La Haine was become one of my fave films ever tbh. What’s No et Moi like?? I have a copy and was going to do it for my IRP but decided against it as I did my Spanish IRP on a book (and it was lengthy haha). I’ll probs read it this summer.
nathan.wain
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by E__)
you guys all like la haine? don't you find Kassovitz annoying?
wait why do you find kassovitz annoying???
E__
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
he's just a bit pretentious, lol like the black and white is a bit extra overall tho I don't dislike the film and it is good to write about

wait why do you find kassovitz annoying???
nathan.wain
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by E__)
he's just a bit pretentious, lol like the black and white is a bit extra overall tho I don't dislike the film and it is good to write about
you do know right that it’s in black and white bc he didn’t have a big budget for the film??
E__
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
you do know right that it’s in black and white bc he didn’t have a big budget for the film??
are you sure? it was made in the 90s i didn't think it would make much of a difference cost-wise to have it in colour he just thinks he's artsy
Last edited by E__; 2 weeks ago
nathan.wain
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by E__)
are you sure? it was made in the 90s i didn't think it would make much of a difference cost-wise to have it in colour he just thinks he's artsy
yes i’m very sure, it’s a big thing…what have they taught you about La Haine??? kassovitz is the least pretentious man ever!!
E__
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
yes i’m very sure, it’s a big thing…what have they taught you about La Haine??? kassovitz is the least pretentious man ever!!
they taught me that he was pretentious haha have you seen the interviews?
E__
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
i just googled it and it says they filmed it in colour first and then changed it to black and white when editing so i don't see how it made it cheaper
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (44)
30.56%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (64)
44.44%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (35)
24.31%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
0.69%

Watched Threads