Cambridge feedback - Jesus College English

Watch this thread
aroomofmyown
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
I am very keen to get my feedback from my application but haven't heard anything yet!! I was put in the winter pool, but not picked up, so am considering reapplying next year. Has anyone else received feedback from Jesus or for English???
studentj03
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 months ago
i received my feedback for english mid last month
if ur in the winter pool then i think it means that you still have a chance in august, so don't lose hope! i've been pooled too
aroomofmyown
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by jas03)
if ur in the winter pool then i think it means that you still have a chance in august, so don't lose hope! i've been pooled too
I think there are two pools: a winter (January decision) and a summer (post a levels)

I don't think the winter pool gives me another chance in August. Thanks though!

What feedback did you get out of interest? was it useful?
Skiwi
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by jas03)
(Original post by aroomofmyown)
I think there are two pools: a winter (January decision) and a summer (post a levels)

I don't think the winter pool gives me another chance in August. Thanks though!

What feedback did you get out of interest? was it useful?
The summer pool is just for people that meet certain contextual flags, you should have been told in the rejection letter if you could put yourself forward for it.

I'm also waiting on feedback( for a completely different college and subject) but i know 2 people who have already received feedback and they both applied to jesus. Pretty sure they said they would respond for the end of may so we may have to wait a bit yet
studentj03
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Skiwi)
The summer pool is just for people that meet certain contextual flags, you should have been told in the rejection letter if you could put yourself forward for it.

I'm also waiting on feedback( for a completely different college and subject) but i know 2 people who have already received feedback and they both applied to jesus. Pretty sure they said they would respond for the end of may so we may have to wait a bit yet
i've been pooled so i have a chance in august. how do i put myself forward for this?
Skiwi
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by jas03)
i've been pooled so i have a chance in august. how do i put myself forward for this?
If the course you originally applied for has spaces available and you meet the minimum offer for that course then on results day you can put yourself forward. Peterhouse Admissions might be able to explain it in a bit more detail? I'm not actually sure how it works on results day itself
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (12)
38.71%
As I expected (6)
19.35%
Harder (12)
38.71%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
3.23%

Watched Threads