The Student Room Group

people who got an A* in french a-level

Please could you pm me your IRP presentation if you did AQA? I am not aware as how best to structure it. At the moment it is kind of thematic but it doesn't talk about the sources in enough detail. I won't copy any content- my topic is l'etranger by Albert Camus
Original post by JessD3333
Please could you pm me your IRP presentation if you did AQA? I am not aware as how best to structure it. At the moment it is kind of thematic but it doesn't talk about the sources in enough detail. I won't copy any content- my topic is l'etranger by Albert Camus

Hi there.

It may be quite late to change your IRP but if you're really struggling you could consider changing your title.

The IRP involves a 2 minute intro where you outline potential points you'd like to discuss in the discussion. Have you researched the context/period the book was written in to see how it shows public attitudes at the time for example? It could be an area to explore.

Hope this helps :smile:
Best wishes.
Reply 2
Original post by TriplexA
Hi there.

It may be quite late to change your IRP but if you're really struggling you could consider changing your title.

The IRP involves a 2 minute intro where you outline potential points you'd like to discuss in the discussion. Have you researched the context/period the book was written in to see how it shows public attitudes at the time for example? It could be an area to explore.

Hope this helps :smile:
Best wishes.

Hi!

Thank you for your help, I have a title and public response is one of my key areas of research :smile: It is the 2 minute presentation which I am worries about, since I don't think it is currently structured in the best way possible. I've outlined potential points of the discussion but I haven't really discussed the 2 sources that I had to list so I need to redo my presentation.

all the best,
Original post by JessD3333
Hi!

Thank you for your help, I have a title and public response is one of my key areas of research :smile: It is the 2 minute presentation which I am worries about, since I don't think it is currently structured in the best way possible. I've outlined potential points of the discussion but I haven't really discussed the 2 sources that I had to list so I need to redo my presentation.

all the best,

Hi again.

You don't need to include your sources in the presentation. You get given a sheet to fill out for your IRP (closer to the exam date) and on there is a section for sources you used :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest