The Student Room Group

Soundtrack your party with music for friends (Gameplay with Baby Queen)

I live up a mountain in rural North Wales, with an old low-spec PC and very slow internet. Party games aren't really something I've ever looked into. :laugh: But my cousin did once visit with his GameCube, and Mario Party... 5, I think it was? That was fun!

[video="youtube;jUTWm8lAH7U"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUTWm8lAH7U[/video]

Anyone here more familiar with these kinds of games? Have any soundtracks to suggest? Post them here! :biggrin:
(edited 2 years ago)
About to start this one now. :blow:
Ultimate Chicken Horse - Pier: Jolly intro.

Gang Beasts - Gang Beast Nights: Synthy goodness.

Towerfall Ascension - Sacred Ground: Alright, I guess.

Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes - MeltedThree: Ah, I remember this one from YEARS ago on YouTube! Very dramatic.

Super Smash Bros Brawl - Main Theme: Didn't sound as 'Mario' as I expected it would! :laugh:

Civic Doodle - Round 3 Draw: Is that a kazoo? 10/10

Drawful Animate - Draw 2: Not as good as the previous draw theme. :no:

Quiplash 2 - Round 1 vote music: Grew on me.

Trivia Murder Party 2 - Final Round: Tense, sinister.

Rocket League - Theme: Another game I've seen plenty of others play on YouTube. Looking forward to the next few racing themes!

Mario Kart 7 - Rainbow Road: Love it.

Crash Team Racing - Scrapbook: Seems like a medley (or 'scrapbook', I guess) of shorter themes. Individually nice, but didn't always flow well from one to the next.

Moving Out - Slam Dunk: Solid.

Raving Rabbids: Alive and Kicking - Introduction: So short I barely noticed it.

Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime - Outer Limits: Nice.

Fall Guys - Survive the Fall: Good fun.

Overcooked! - Castle Crashers: Lovely.

Tricky Towers - Gravity Grumble (Race Mode): Return of the kazoo. :yy:

Go Vacation - Cheese: Definitely sounds 'beachy'.

Fun playlist; definitely felt more obviously like game BGM in places, compared with the grander orchestral soundtracks of previous weeks, but it made for a nice change. :smile:
(edited 2 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest