what is your favourite film/movie?

Watch this thread
Pink Skies
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
title
04MR17
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 months ago
The Muppets Treasure Island
PinkMobilePhone
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Dragonheart

followed by Donnie Darko
noggins
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Firm favourite since childhood

xox416
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
GreaseName:  143E60A4-A7A4-4005-AD4B-C3E8F1B7D4C3.jpeg
Views: 26
Size:  309.0 KB
Last edited by xox416; 2 months ago
AmyGr
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
The Holiday, 2006
Kallisto
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by noggins)
Firm favourite since childhood

A bit trashy, but that film is iconic! Was an adult when I watched Robocop for the first time and I had fun.
username5637224
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Manon des sources-Pagnol in both the English and French versions.
Emma:-)
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
The italian job
Herbie fully loaded
PerfectOrganism
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
The Greatest Sci-FI horror ever made!Name:  1.jpg
Views: 17
Size:  82.0 KB
Last edited by PerfectOrganism; 1 month ago
Notnek
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I usually provide a different answer to this question every time it’s asked but today I’ll go for The Green Mile.
Dylanm10
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
My favorite movie to date is "catch me if you can" starring Leonardo di Caprio, the best part about the movie is it is based on a true story and it shows how a young boy fools the system by intricately studying the details and processes regarding the profession that he disguises himself into. Basically, he method acts his way and showcases to people that he is the part of the system he disguises himself as a doctor, pilot and so on and it is astonishing how this all happened for real. Another thing that I like about this movie is the happy ending as frank's talent is noticed by the agencies and he then starts working for the government to improve their security and financial systems to deter any fraud in the future.
Suzanne123
Badges: 18
Report 2 weeks ago
Moulin Rouge! (2001) :heart:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (56)
26.67%
As I expected (67)
31.9%
Harder (79)
37.62%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
3.81%

Watched Threads