The Student Room Group

Interview at the university of birmingham pharmacy

I have my interview coming up at phatmacy in university of birmingham. Can anyone tell me what type of questions do they ask??
Original post by Dandelion159
I have my interview coming up at phatmacy in university of birmingham. Can anyone tell me what type of questions do they ask??

Hi there

Congrats on the interview!

Pharmacy Qs are likely to involve understanding the importance of team work, good communication skills and confidentiality. If you have any relevant work experience to reflect on then please do so.

Good luck :smile:
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by TriplexA
Hi there

Congrats on the interview!

Pharmacy Qs are likely to involve understanding the importance of team work, good communication skills and confidentiality. If you have any relevant work experience to reflect on then please do so.

Good luck :smile:

Thank you but can you tell me in more detail what questions they ask?
Thank you but can you tell me in more detail what questions they ask?

I'm afraid not but I wish you all the best :smile:
Original post by TriplexA
I'm afraid not but I wish you all the best :smile:

Okay thank u so much ,can Iexpect any situation judgement questions as well or any technical questions?

Heyyy, im so late but how was your interview?? Were the questions more situation based or just general ones like why pharmacy? Im so scared for mine:frown: idk what to expect
Reply 6
please tell me what kind of questions they ask
Original post by Lance10002
Heyyy, im so late but how was your interview?? Were the questions more situation based or just general ones like why pharmacy? Im so scared for mine:frown: idk what to expect

have you had yours yet
Original post by sofiaxxxm
have you had yours yet

No but its soon, what about you?
Original post by Lance10002
No but its soon, what about you?

not heard back yet!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending