The Student Room Group

BT Degree Apprenticeship 2022

I passed my video interview on the 22nd of February and still have not got an invitation to an assessment centre. I have followed up twice and I have been told that I will receive an invitation when an assessment centre will take place. They have told me that long periods of waiting times are expected and I should not worry. Has anyone else experienced this?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anom-007
I passed my video interview on the 22nd of February and still have not got an invitation to an assessment centre. I have followed up twice and I have been told that I will receive an invitation when an assessment centre will take place. They have told me that long periods of waiting times are expected and I should not worry. Has anyone else experienced this?

Hey.

So I was told I passed my video interview all the way back in December. I got an email 29th March inviting me for an AC on 6th of April.

The assessment centre ended up getting cancelled "die to COVID" and they said their assesment centres have been postponed until May "but no date has been confirmed as of yet"

Hope this helps
Reply 2
Original post by MasamotoX
Hey.

So I was told I passed my video interview all the way back in December. I got an email 29th March inviting me for an AC on 6th of April.

The assessment centre ended up getting cancelled "die to COVID" and they said their assesment centres have been postponed until May "but no date has been confirmed as of yet"

Hope this helps

Thank You For The Response, this is good to hear, is the assessment centre in person because other companies have moved them online
Thank You For The Response, this is good to hear, is the assessment centre in person because other companies have moved them online

It was a virtual assesment centre
Reply 4
It was a virtual assesment centre

Then why would COVID be an issue?
Then why would COVID be an issue?

That's what I'm thinking as well. I have no clue, but that's what I was told
Reply 6
Im about to do my video interview soon. Is it with hireview or is it BTs own systems
Reply 7
Also which divisions are you guys applying too?
Reply 8
Original post by j123445
Also which divisions are you guys applying too?

Network Engineering
Hey.

Hope this helps

Any news on when the one which in April got cancelled will be re-occuring?
Original post by Hary2022
Any news on when the one which in April got cancelled will be re-occuring?

They said sometime in May, although no date has been confirmed yet.
Anyone heard anything for those whose assessment center in April got cancelled?
Anyone heard anything for those whose assessment center in April got cancelled?

Nope. My in April got cancelled, and still not heard anything back. To be honest I'm hoping they'll do it after May, because I have all my exams now!
Nope. My in April got cancelled, and still not heard anything back. To be honest I'm hoping they'll do it after May, because I have all my exams now!

You heard anything?
You heard anything?

Still no. I will update here once I do hear back
Reply 15
Still have not received an update from BT, will tell you guys once I do
Guys any news on next assessment center?

None.
which one did you apply for?
(Original post by MasamotoX)They said sometime in May, although no date has been confirmed yet.

which one did you apply for?

Quick Reply

Latest