The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

notts mpharm interview

I have a nottingham interview coming up soon, any advice/tips on how to prepare or what to expect?
I haven't interviewed for Pharmacy, but I interviewed for medicine at Nottingham.

It looks like they run MMIs for pharmacy. I would advise brushing up on some ethical concepts for pharmacy by googling them.

Have you done any work experience? If so, just remind yourself of what you saw and what you learnt from it. Make sure to Google the STAR technique for answering interview questions.

Look through the course page for skills they are looking for. Eg if communication is one of them, prepare examples of where you've shown good communication skills, structuring your answer in a STARR format.

Also make sure you're ready to answer generic questions like why pharmacy and your strengths and weaknesses.
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by micholate9
I haven't interviewed for Pharmacy, but I interviewed for medicine at Nottingham.

It looks like they run MMIs for pharmacy. I would advise brushing up on some ethical concepts for pharmacy by googling them.

Have you done any work experience? If so, just remind yourself of what you saw and what you learnt from it. Make sure to Google the STAR technique for answering interview questions.

Look through the course page for skills they are looking for. Eg if communication is one of them, prepare examples of where you've shown good communication skills, structuring your answer in a STARR format.

Also make sure you're ready to answer generic questions like why pharmacy and your strengths and weaknesses.

Thank you so much for your advice! Good luck with your offers if you havent received them yet :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
Thank you so much for your advice! Good luck with your offers if you havent received them yet :smile:

Thank you and you too :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending