The Student Room Group

Is foot licking a sexual act

Hey, so I'm 15 and my girlfriend is 17 we haven't done anything intimate but earlier today she messaged me saying she wanted me to lick her feet and suck her toes as she was told it feels good and wanted to try it, I wasn't too sure as it sounded a bit odd to me but at the time I said yes just to make her happy and I had heard of it before. I live in the UK and the age of consent is 16 and I don't have any problem doing this i just wanted to make sure like it wasn't illegal as I don't want either of us to get in trouble
She said she wanted me to come round tomorrow which is why I'm here hoping for someone to tell me if it's okay
Just wait until you’re 16 and there’s no risk.

I would say it isn’t though. As you’re both under 18 and similar in age I don’t think either of you would be prosecuted in the UK anyway.

Just wait until you’re 16 though. Then there is no risk.
Original post by Anonymous
Just wait until you’re 16 and there’s no risk.

I would say it isn’t though. As you’re both under 18 and similar in age I don’t think either of you would be prosecuted in the UK anyway.

Just wait until you’re 16 though. Then there is no risk.

Should I just tell her i think it's risky as I'm not 16 until October, I just don't know if she wants to wait as her friend told her to try it and she's not too patient
Should I just tell her i think it's risky as I'm not 16 until October, I just don't know if she wants to wait as her friend told her to try it and she's not too patient

Don’t ever feel pressurised to do something you don’t want to do.

At least that way it’ll give her some time to moisturise those feet of hers…
Don’t ever feel pressurised to do something you don’t want to do.

At least that way it’ll give her some time to moisturise those feet of hers…

I like her and I don't want to lose her which is why I said I'd do it for her
Hey, so I'm 15 and my girlfriend is 17 we haven't done anything intimate but earlier today she messaged me saying she wanted me to lick her feet and suck her toes as she was told it feels good and wanted to try it, I wasn't too sure as it sounded a bit odd to me but at the time I said yes just to make her happy and I had heard of it before. I live in the UK and the age of consent is 16 and I don't have any problem doing this i just wanted to make sure like it wasn't illegal as I don't want either of us to get in trouble

In and of itself it isn't a sexual act.
But you probably have to stop at that.
Reply 7
Seems harmless enough, providing one thing doesn’t lead to another and then another
I wouldn't worry about it legal wise. The only concern would be that you don't seem to want to do this - if you're looking for an excuse not to do it, then you probably don't really want to and that's completely valid. You're not going to lose her over this one thing but if you did then you're probably better off.
Every day we stray further from God's light.

At your alleged age, perhaps try KFC first. It's meant to be finger licking good. You can always progress to toes when you feel ready for the next level.

Alternatively, you can just stick to trolling.
She said she wanted me to come round tomorrow which is why I'm here hoping for someone to tell me if it's okay

I went round to her house earlier today and just told her I wasn't sure if it was okay legally but she said I led her on to thinking I would as I didn't tell her in advance. She was pissed and resulted to kicking me in the face, she blamed it on her ADHD and said it was my fault as I led her on. I'm not sure why but I apologised and she started to cry so I just did it as I wasn't really sure what to do as she's my first gf. I've been home a couple hours and a bruise is becoming visible like around my eye area as she had shoes on at the time I told her on SC but she hasn't even apologised at all and continued to say it's my fault as I led her on which triggered her ADHD and just told me not to say that it was her. I'm not too sure what to do as I like her but I obviously don't want to be kicked in the face and she doesn't even apologise. I didn't do anything back as I don't like to resort to violence.
I went round to her house earlier today and just told her I wasn't sure if it was okay legally but she said I led her on to thinking I would as I didn't tell her in advance. She was pissed and resulted to kicking me in the face, she blamed it on her ADHD and said it was my fault as I led her on. I'm not sure why but I apologised and she started to cry so I just did it as I wasn't really sure what to do as she's my first gf. I've been home a couple hours and a bruise is becoming visible like around my eye area as she had shoes on at the time I told her on SC but she hasn't even apologised at all and continued to say it's my fault as I led her on which triggered her ADHD and just told me not to say that it was her. I'm not too sure what to do as I like her but I obviously don't want to be kicked in the face and she doesn't even apologise. I didn't do anything back as I don't like to resort to violence.

Definitely stick to KFC. If you want to be good at trolling, you need more practice.
Sounds to me like your girlfriend is trying to lure you into having a sexual relationship. Don’t do it! Can you speak to your parents or a friend? Don’t be forced into doing such things, it’s a bit strange for a 17yr old to want her feet licking and toes sucking. I think you need to be careful about your girlfriend. I’d say something isn’t quite right with a 17yr old trying to lure a 15yr old into sex, she could get into trouble.

(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Newcomer12
Sounds to me like your girlfriend is trying to lure you into having a sexual relationship. Don’t do it! Can you speak to your parents or a friend? Don’t be forced into doing such things, it’s a bit strange for a 17yr old to want her feet licking and toes sucking. I think you need to be careful about your girlfriend. I’d say something isn’t quite right with a 17yr old trying to lure a 15yr old into sex, she could get into trouble.

I know her as my friend is going out with one of her friends. I know I shouldn't have led her on but I hadnt really decided until I arrived at her house
Original post by Newcomer12

Should I just ask her not to do it again and let it go as she said she can't control her ADHD

Quick Reply

Latest