Don’t understand this question at all! (Psychology/criminology)

Watch this thread
Carmel91
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Hi I’m doing an access to HE social science course (psychology and criminology)

I’m so stuck on a question it’s bothered me for 3 days. If anyone could help with an explanation or what they would do it would really help! The question is - An evaluation of a theoretical explanation against the examples of crime and deviancy outlined in the case study.

Il attach pictures below with the case study. Thank you
Carmel91
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
(Original post by wildmanchris2)
If I cannot shoot my mouth off and get some answer, will I godf u c king be heard if I go shoot off a gun?
WORDS are harmless, bullet AREN'T!!!
HOW DARE THIS SITE BAN ME JUST FOR ASKING IF I WAS GOOD-LOOKING! I would kill those who banned me if I could!
WHAT THE F U C K DID I DO?

GIVE ME MY GOD F U C K ING ACCT BACK, or I will paint a college in blood!

I WILL NOT CONTINUE GETTING PERSECUTED AND IGNORED! I WILL PAY THIS SOCIETY OF WINNERS BACK! PUT ME ON DEATH ROW! As long as I can drag more than 1 of you to hell with me, preferably a whole classroom full of people who would think I am goofy looking and plain and average and uninspiring. I really am thinking about mass murder, unless I can get my god f u c king acct back, and my godf u c king hair transplants.

because I am unhot! I have appealed to Oprah, Dr. Phil, Doctor Oz, Howard Stern, but EVERYBODY IS IGNORING ME! DO I HAVE TO COMMIT ANOTHER MASS SHOOTING IN THIS GOD F U C KING COUNTRY TO GET NOTICED! I will not tolerate being a zero on social media. If only I was good looking, things were be different. If only I could get my hair transplant

Are you okay?
victoriatrotter
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
hi, did you mange to get this done? im struggling on the same question and looking for advice, thank you
victoriatrotter
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
hi, if you can help that would be great
(Original post by EsssayTutor)
Hey In case you need the assignment done for you.
, I can help you do the assignment.
victoriatrotter
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Justus Mason)
hello, i can offer you well written and easy to understand essay on the task
hi, if you can help that would be great
Hirukili
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
any psychology and philosophy problems I'm here to handle them perfectly
Travis Sam
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
hello, did you manage to get the assignment done, I can help
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (18)
31.03%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (22)
37.93%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (2)
3.45%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (3)
5.17%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (4)
6.9%
I’m starting to consider my university options (7)
12.07%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (1)
1.72%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
1.72%

Watched Threads