Border Force Officer April 2022

Watch this thread
Quayn1
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Anyone applying for the new BF Officer vacancies on the Civil Service jobs site? I’m tempted!
Last edited by Quayn1; 2 months ago
Owen2323
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Quayn1)
Anyone applying for the new Border Officer vacancies on the Civil Service jobs site? I’m tempted!
It might be a half decent job but if you have a look at some of the other threads on here about other recent BF campaigns you might have to be prepared for a long wait 🤣
Quayn1
Rep:
(Original post by Owen2323)
It might be a half decent job but if you have a look at some of the other threads on here about other recent BF campaigns you might have to be prepared for a long wait 🤣
I’ve been looking through and yes you’re right! Seems to take forever 🤨
Quayn1
Rep:
I’ve done the initial application and received an invite to book on to a Q&A session. Good idea I think, to get more information, as the process seems very lengthy and complex. There’s an Online Assessment Centre too, don’t think they have had this before.
Dhanjal01
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Quayn1)
I’ve done the initial application and received an invite to book on to a Q&A session. Good idea I think, to get more information, as the process seems very lengthy and complex. There’s an Online Assessment Centre too, don’t think they have had this before.
Have you done the online test?
Quayn1
Rep:
(Original post by Dhanjal01)
Have you done the online test?
No I haven’t yet, I’m going to attend the Q&A session on the 14th first and take it from there.

There is another thread, it’s named Border Force Officer April 2021. It’s actually meant for applicants of April 2022. The person who started that thread has done the tests. I only came across it earlier this evening.
Dhanjal01
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Has anyone attempted the online test?
Quayn1
Rep:
(Original post by Dhanjal01)
Has anyone attempted the online test?
See this thread -

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho...2#post96975583
Charlotte Brock
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hi, I applied for the BF job for the north, I did my video sift on the 29th April, but still not heard anything. Think it’s going to be a waiting game 🤞🏻 Good luck everyone x
GGovindaraju
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Charlotte Brock)
Hi, I applied for the BF job for the north, I did my video sift on the 29th April, but still not heard anything. Think it’s going to be a waiting game 🤞🏻 Good luck everyone x
Hi Charlotte,

Have u heard anything after that. I am waiting for my online assessment. Would u be able to help me in detail with what can I expect? Thanks
Charlotte Brock
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by GGovindaraju)
Hi Charlotte,

Have u heard anything after that. I am waiting for my online assessment. Would u be able to help me in detail with what can I expect? Thanks
Hi, I still haven’t heard back about the online assessment, I’ve only done the video sift.

Charlotte
GGovindaraju
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi, I still haven’t heard back about the online assessment, I’ve only done the video sift.

Charlotte
Thanks for ur reply. Good luck Charlotte
mf1978
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi, wondering if there was any update after the video sift? I did mine on the 08th May (a week after yours) Thank you in advance.
Last edited by mf1978; 4 weeks ago
Charlotte Brock
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by mf1978)
Hi, wondering if there was any update after the video sift? I did mine on the 08th May (a week after yours) Thank you in advance.
Hi, unfortunately not, still not heard anything, hopefully you’ll hear soon 🤞🏻 Is it the North you’ve applied for?
mf1978
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Thank you Charlotte. Yes I've applied for the North too.. I think I'll hear back after you fingers crossed!
Hi, unfortunately not, still not heard anything, hopefully you’ll hear soon 🤞🏻 Is it the North you’ve applied for?
Ckeohane
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
I’m also waiting to hear back following the video sift! Has anyone heard back? I’ve applied for south west
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (26)
28.26%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (31)
33.7%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (8)
8.7%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (3)
3.26%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (5)
5.43%
I’m starting to consider my university options (13)
14.13%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (4)
4.35%
I’m not planning on going to university (2)
2.17%

Watched Threads