RCA 2022 - Offer Holders

Watch this thread
Lanakurdi
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Hello!

Anyone accepted their offer to RCA and would like to connect?
Poss2022
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Lanakurdi)
Hello!

Anyone accepted their offer to RCA and would like to connect?
Hello! I will be moving from Los Angeles to attend RCA this September and would love to connect
Bloom7
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hello! Joining this September as well. Would love to connect.
Wilykit
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Reminder

For your own safety and that of others, do not post or request links to off site chat groups.

Keep all posts within Community Guidelines

Wilykit
Samantha Wilson
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hello me! Congratulations to you! Where are you from? Im Scottish but living in Portugal. Moving over end of August with my husband. Is anyone looking for an apartment to share? And open to sharing with a couple?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (31)
18.02%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (44)
25.58%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (87)
50.58%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (10)
5.81%

Watched Threads