The Student Room Group

OCR A Level Mathematics Pure maths and mechanics H240/03 - 21 Jun 2022 [Exam Chat]

Scroll to see replies

Original post by FizzyCist
Did anyone get 17/2 - ln(2) for the 8 mark integration question? Normally I cant do them but those numbers don’t seem too bad.

I remember getting 10.5-ln(2), you could be right though.
Original post by Moke boi
Think I got like 190 degrees..I got that the ball was in the bottom left quadrant, so angle was greater than 180, but could be wrong

Sorry I meant to say -170. I used anticlockwise direction. So I think thats around 190 clockwise
Original post by Pandagumi
Sorry I meant to say -170. I used anticlockwise direction. So I think thats around 190 clockwise

Yh, I think with bearings you measure clockwise from the north... so would be 190... can you get a negative bearing??
Anyone remember the mass of block b? I got like 10.5kg
Yh, I think with bearings you measure clockwise from the north... so would be 190... can you get a negative bearing??

I’m not sure, I’ve just been taught to use the smallest angle. CW positive and ACW negative
Original post by hamzakhurshid

I got 8kg
No bearing is clockwise from north, so e.g -10 degrees is 350 degrees in bearing
What about the newton rhapson question? Anyone got any value?

Think I got like 6.3 but not confident
Original post by FizzyCist
Did anyone get 17/2 - ln(2) for the 8 mark integration question? Normally I cant do them but those numbers don’t seem too bad.

I think I got an integer - ln2
i swear it had to be an integer?
What about the question of the beam held with a rope at 60 degrees? I got x value of 1.75m
Think I got like 6.3 but not confident

I got 3.8 cause you had to subtract the mass of the ball too
Original post by Hpandswfan
I got 3.8 cause you had to subtract the mass of the ball too

Yh good point, forgot to do that
Original post by littlebluepuppy
I think I got an integer - ln2
i swear it had to be an integer?

No - it said “constants to be determined” which usually means they aren’t integers.
Original post by littlebluepuppy
Yes I got 160 something

I got
Original post by Alu1337
I remember getting 10.5-ln(2), you could be right though.

same
Think I got like 9g/2x but I cant remember fully my answer... may have been slightly different

i got that aswell. but looking back i htought it was 5gcos60 which would be 5/2 no5 9/2
Did you guys get 5.59 as the force for the Vectors q
Original post by Hpandswfan
Did you guys get 5.59 as the force for the Vectors q

yes daddy
(Original post by hamzakhurshid)What about the question of the beam held with a rope at 60 degrees? I got x value of 1.75m

What about the question of the beam held with a rope at 60 degrees? I got x value of 1.75m

twas 2.2
For last. Question. Did anyone get the angle as like 36.9, and the value of 'a' like 97.3

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending