This discussion is closed.
danmint
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
On my ucas application i applied for two courses at the same uni, and i've read everyones offers and they all seem to be applying to different unis? Just wondering if it was a stupid idea? Any help would be greatly appreciated
glance
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by danmint)
On my ucas application i applied for two courses at the same uni, and i've read everyones offers and they all seem to be applying to different unis? Just wondering if it was a stupid idea? Any help would be greatly appreciated
Yeh it's cool. If you really like the uni, why not?
horrorboy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by danmint)
its not a stupid idea its just the uni might think your not as determined to get your first choice than if you had applied for one subject only.
you might come across as unsure about what you want to do but im sure you won't, i put 2 choices down for the same uni and i was ok, im now at Bolton institute
danmint
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
thank you guys!
naelse
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i know of people who applied to just one or two unis for lots of different courses
Luize
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I applied to two courses in the one uni.
Have an offer back for one course, still waiting to hear back about the other.
It isn't really a bad point, the uni know you will have 6 possibly choices.
Just_Izzy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
seriously chill- loads of people i know have done it...
Acaila
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
At my school I seem to be in a very small minority who haven't applied to the same place twice. And I know people who have got multiple offers from a uni so chill out
Toy Soldier
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
It doesn't make any difference, but for most Unis if the courses are in the same faculty (arts, social sciences etc.) then there was no point, you'll be admitted to a faculty, not a course, and can pretty much choose to do whatever you want in that faculty...
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (12)
6.42%
They might tell the bully (19)
10.16%
I don't think they'd understand (32)
17.11%
It might lead to more bullying (70)
37.43%
There's nothing they could do (54)
28.88%

Watched Threads