The Student Room Group

HMRC TSP 2022 liverpool

Scroll to see replies

Original post by EmilyBlpool
Hiya!!!! Ahhhh it’s gonna be great I can’t wait to meet everyone! Is it pretty much 9-5 in the office? I emailed recruitment yesterday too as still had no feedback or confirmation that they’ve received my documents either :s-smilie:

I had to email them for my feedback, it arrived today. I would guess so, currently we have been working 7-3 but that's more through choice.
We all excited?

Yeeeeeeeessss! I can’t wait.

Normally there is only about 12 for Liverpool, think there is 30 of us this year! :biggrin:

I live just on the outskirts of town… by TJ’s on London road, so not far for me to travel!
(edited 1 year ago)
India buildings is lovely, they’ve done a lovely job! Reminds me of ministry of magic in Harry Potter… I done the induction and tour days there last year before I went on Maternity!

I’ve worked in HMRC since 2015, I’ve been in a few departments! Honestly, I love it. Perfect balance of work, social life, personal life and good job security. Salary is pretty decent to be fair, especially on the TSP!
Hi all,

Hope all are well. No doubt it will be September before we know it!

I'm internal and Im sometimes on the 5th floor @johnscouser.
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by rebecca_:)
India buildings is lovely, they’ve done a lovely job! Reminds me of ministry of magic in Harry Potter… I done the induction and tour days there last year before I went on Maternity!

I’ve worked in HMRC since 2015, I’ve been in a few departments! Honestly, I love it. Perfect balance of work, social life, personal life and good job security. Salary is pretty decent to be fair, especially on the TSP!

Oooo I’m on maternity at the moment so will be back to work for 6 weeks then leaving for HMRC! I’ve got a little boy who’s 4 too. I’ve heard the work life balance is really good which was a big attraction for me too!!
Reply 25
Original post by Scouserjohn
Which floor are you on at the moment then? I am currently doing CTU training on the 5th floor. (Well not right now, am on the bus home at the minute)

I’m based on the 5th floor mostly, I’m on Cohort 3 of the TPP programme and just been allocated our tax regime. What work are you doing?
Original post by Zrr01
I’m based on the 5th floor mostly, I’m on Cohort 3 of the TPP programme and just been allocated our tax regime. What work are you doing?

I am on the 5th floor too, cohort 4, we are on week 4 of training, but as I already had a job in ISBC on AAS I know I will be going back there at week 8....until September! I have probably seen you in work, some of the cohort 3 people were sat by us the other day!
Original post by Jay9870
Next time I'm in the office il let you both know John & Zzr01

If anyone else wants to come into the building they can ways come to the cafe area with a visitor's pass 👍

I am in Tuesday and Thursday next week ( 19th and 21st April)
Reply 28
I am in Tuesday and Thursday next week ( 19th and 21st April)

I’m in tomorrow and next Thursday as well!
Original post by Zrr01
I’m in tomorrow and next Thursday as well!

Coffee next Thursday?
Reply 30
Coffee next Thursday?

Sounds like a plan mate!
Hi all, I'll be starting in September as well, looking forward to the challenge ahead. In case anyone is interested I think I have came across the programme specification HMRC Professional Studies in Taxation for 2018-19, presumably it ill be similar to the course that they will be implementing this year.https://www.mmu.ac.uk/academic/casqe/specs/business_law/17-18/HMRC.pdf
Original post by FeynGuy
Hi all, I'll be starting in September as well, looking forward to the challenge ahead. In case anyone is interested I think I have came across the programme specification HMRC Professional Studies in Taxation for 2018-19, presumably it ill be similar to the course that they will be implementing this year.https://www.mmu.ac.uk/academic/casqe/specs/business_law/17-18/HMRC.pdf

AMAZING thank you!!
Everyone had the initial informal offer through? Just sorted through mine now

Yeah.

Yeah, it just said the working hours and the starting date, not bad to be fair. As expected!
Just need to find my degree certificate now it’s been a while haha
Reply 37
Apologies John, completely forgot to message! Out of interest any of the internals have you received this update? I’ve not received anything yet and getting worried because someone said you had to reply within 5 days.
Original post by Zrr01
Apologies John, completely forgot to message! Out of interest any of the internals have you received this update? I’ve not received anything yet and getting worried because someone said you had to reply within 5 days.

I had an email off them saying thanks for supplying ID, (even though I hadnt) and then asking me to accept job on CS jobs.
Hi all, I had the generic email asking to accept/ withdraw etc on CS jobs.

Quick Reply